• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

First pic of Eissa

147 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

the quote below is why I think it will be different. Her team has a plan. She is exposing herself at her terms. Giving us what she wants us to see. I think it will be the same if the tour starts back up. I don't think she can use the same no promo formula this time around considering how things ended. 

The change had everything to do with him. The strategy at the time worked well until all of the cancellations. At that point the whole silence thing ruin it because there was no communication with ticket holders especially in Vegas and Europe. 

Let me clear myself up, I agree this is a part of a plan set out by her team. I agree completely, and if there is a tour I think she will be more open and engaged around doing that project. This is why I've been saying - she was doing something different before & is trying something different this time to counter what did not work before. I don't think it was because of Wissam, I think Janet herself is equally private and since she had been successfully living in privacy and it originally created a buzz about what is she doing & remember the wanted/missing poster? She tried to play that angle because she felt it could work for her...it didn't so this is a regrouping. That's my opinion.

She wasn't on Twitter until July of 2009.

And Blackglama was promoted, but that stuff is only for 1%-ers and Janet knows we broke. 

My apologies, you're right. So scratch RWU & Discipline. Everything else is what she had to promote, but the entire conversation about her using Twitter & social media mostly for promotion came from some fan claiming Janet used to be active on social media - when we all know that's never been her thing.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Let me clear myself up, I agree this is a part of a plan set out by her team. I agree completely, and if there is a tour I think she will be more open and engaged around doing that project. This is why I've been saying - she was doing something different before & is trying something different this time to counter what did not work before. I don't think it was because of Wissam, I think Janet herself is equally private and since she had been successfully living in privacy and it originally created a buzz about what is she doing & remember the wanted/missing poster? She tried to play that angle because she felt it could work for her...it didn't so this is a regrouping. That's my opinion.

My apologies, you're right. So scratch RWU & Discipline. Everything else is what she had to promote, but the entire conversation about her using Twitter & social media mostly for promotion came from some fan claiming Janet used to be active on social media - when we all know that's never been her thing.

so you don't think the all female dance squad, those hot ass outfits she wore or not smiling had nothing to do with him or his influence?  You think all these media outlets including ET whom she has a deal with is making all this stuff up about her not being able to be herself with him. 

There was a quote from Janet in vibe mag I believe during 20 YO where she is asked if she strips for her man and she says she does if that's what he wants and you have to give the man what he wants to keep him happy.  That's her thinking. 

Edited by DasSad

well since we're all up in this publicity did anyone use Miss Google to find out baby Eissa's outfit? Or are we slipping? :filenails:

Edited by Bailey.

Posted · Report post

so you don't think the all female dance squad, those hot ass outfits she wore or not smiling had nothing to do with him or his influence?  You think all these media outlets including ET whom she has a deal with is making all this stuff up about her not being able to be herself with him. 

There was a quote from Janet in vibe mag I believe during 20 YO where she is asked if she strips for her man and she says she does if that's what he wants and you have to give the man what he wants to keep him happy.  That's her thinking. 

No I think Janet converted because she wanted to or she wouldn't have. I think she was fine with those outfits. I think those "hot ass outfits" are no more hot than her Rhythm Nation outfit...her UCAP catsuit or whatever else. While I do believe Janet is submissive to men - I think this whole entire fishy ass separation is because SHE wants people to keep the conversation going - people pay more attention to scandals than they do good news. She has remained silent & private about countless scandals in her life from her family to herself personally now we see her in the park...we see him in the park, you're acting like she wasn't out and about. She was, when she wanted to be.

I think those outlets, who are talking to an ANONYMOUS source - is repeating what they're told. Why didn't she just DIVORCE him & then we find out because the divorce became public document....tell me why one of the most private artist felt the need for you to know something she never had to tell you?

Posted · Report post

Awwwwwww The baby & Janet look beautiful 

Rant:

I can't stand MJ's wackos who go above and beyond to include their fallen, weak, selfish pop star into Janet's current life... more importantly, How dare you photoshop Eissa with MJ when MJ has three children of his own. 

I don't care that Eissa is MJ's nephew. I don't see Tito fans photoshopping him into photos. It's so distasteful and imo an attempt to push aside Janet, as usual

Edited by KellyGame

Posted · Report post

Aw he's beautiful. :wub: 

Posted · Report post

Rant:

I can't stand MJ's wackos who go above and beyond to include their fallen, weak, selfish pop star into Janet's current life... more importantly, How dare you photoshop Eissa with MJ when MJ has three children of his own. 

I don't care that Eissa is MJ's nephew. I don't see Tito fans photoshopping him into photos. It's so distasteful and imo an attempt to push aside Janet, as usual

I just had to get one them together over on Prince. org. He brought the sh*t up about Janet not receiving the same level of backlash that MJ did for his kids appearing to be white. I told him the reason people think that is not only because they don't look like him but because of the other mess surrounding that whole situation. He started the sh*t so I finished it!!! 

Posted · Report post

I just had to get one them together over on Prince. org. He brought the sh*t up about Janet not receiving the same level of backlash that MJ did for his kids appearing to be white. I told him the reason people think that is not only because they don't look like him but because of the other mess surrounding that whole situation. He started the sh*t so I finished it!!! 

I dont really care for MJ fans, they seem to live in crazy land nothing is logical for them so ....if you guys are into crazies go play with them :good:  not my thing :coffee:

Posted · Report post

I dont really care for MJ fans, they seem to live in crazy land nothing is logical for them so ....if you guys are into crazies go play with them :good:  not my thing :coffee:

Well the sh*t sorta pissed me off because he was saying that Janet fans are hippocrates because we were the same ones saying that Mj's kids weren't his bio kids because they appeared to be white so it was our Karma. So I then was explaining to him that Mj kids not looking like him was only one part of the puzzle. I wasn't gonna say anything until I saw another Mj stan come in with the same fu*k sh*t

Posted · Report post

Well the sh*t sorta pissed me off because he was saying that Janet fans are hippocrates because we were the same ones saying that Mj's kids weren't his bio kids because they appeared to be white so it was our Karma. So I then was explaining to him that Mj kids not looking like him was only one part of the puzzle. I wasn't gonna say anything until I saw another Mj stan come in with the same fu*k sh*t

I had to get on someone on youtube that basically said MJ tried it and now Janet is too. Im like look the daddy is Arab, the baby wasn't going to be black as tar ...they got mad

Posted · Report post

So I just watched The View and Whoopi even said that they are from 2 different backgrounds and that he seemed to want her to change and be a different person. She said that when you get with a successful woman, she was like that when you got there, she was successful when you got there. She also said that Janet done some of the more formal things for him but you can't ask somebody to change everything that they're used to doing. Then some of the other women were saying that he had her change some of her stage costumes which is part of Janet's job. We all know as an entertainer Janet's job is to entertain so let the woman do her job and when she's home let it be that. They also said that now she was the mother of his son that he was wanting her to double down more on what he expected of her. Janet didn't move out for no reason. I been said he was definitely controlling some aspects of her life a while back and a lot of y'all didn't wanna believe me or other fans who were saying the same thing. It's ok to be submissive but not that damn submissive.

Posted · Report post

I also posted this on Wissam's thread:

IMG_2938.JPG.decd035a852d936aa50048e1683

IMG_2939.JPG.b94eb674e0740b08f0052aac8e5

the hat D&G $339.00 Image result for dolce and gabbana baby hat clover

Posted · Report post

Damn! what's so special about that hat? It's cute but damn lol

Posted · Report post

damn! If the hat it over $300 how much is the outfit and shoes. And he will wear that hat probably this one time only. Rich people....chile.

Damn! what's so special about that hat? It's cute but damn lol

its Dolce and Gabbana  so are these  $215.00

Image result for dolce and gabbana baby boy white outfit

Edited by Bailey.

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty sure they didn't pay for that. They were probably gifts to them. 

Posted · Report post

The shoes are £145 and the jacket I think is around £200. The tracksuit is nice but I really can't stand the cap.

Posted · Report post

The shoes are £145 and the jacket I think is around £200. The tracksuit is nice but I really can't stand the cap.

I loved the cap the most!  the tracksuit is cute too

Posted · Report post

I loved the cap the most!  the tracksuit is cute too

maybe it's because I'm British because that's not really how we dress babies, well the hat anyway.

Posted · Report post

maybe it's because I'm British because that's not really how we dress babies, well the hat anyway.

the hat is soooo cute on him its like his own lil bop :lol:

Posted · Report post

:lmao: Janet was ACTUALLY pregnant and her husband is Arabic. Eissa is 100% Janet's whereas Paris & Prince are probably NOT MJ's (blue eyes, straight hair... the Jackson's genetics are too strong.. look at the other Jackson offspring) 

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty sure they didn't pay for that. They were probably gifts to them. 

:blink: Riiiight.. Janet/Wissam probably paid for it. They have zero issues dropping money on their first child

Posted · Report post

:lmao: Janet was ACTUALLY pregnant and her husband is Arabic. Eissa is 100% Janet's whereas Paris & Prince are probably NOT MJ's (blue eyes, straight hair... the Jackson's genetics are too strong.. look at the other Jackson offspring) 

Are you her midwife to be so sure? Eissa is even lighter than Wissam, it might take some time for melanin to kick in but you can't blame people for being suspicious. And what if Janet needed an egg donor and Wissam convinced her to take fair woman's egg considering how arabs look down on dark skinned people? Maybe that was his way of ensuring an easier life for his child - inheritor of his business. WHO KNOWS?! Not saying I think so but we have no idea how it really is.

Also wonder if these staged photoshoots are for custody battle or something

Are you her midwife to be so sure? Eissa is even lighter than Wissam, it might take some time for melanin to kick in but you can't blame people for being suspicious. And what if Janet needed an egg donor and Wissam convinced her to take fair woman's egg considering how arabs look down on dark skinned people? Maybe that was his way of ensuring an easier life for his child - inheritor of his business. WHO KNOWS?! Not saying I think so but we have no idea how it really is.

Also wonder if these staged photoshoots are for custody battle or something

Shut the fuck up.

Janet's DNA is running through Eissa.

Infants skin tone develops at different ages.

Don't be mad bc MJ used someone else's DNA to get the Children of the Corn 

And how Eissa was conceived is irrelevant. He's here, he's king, get over it. 

Oh I love that Janet doesn't hide his face:coffee: 

For someone named "TheKnowledge" you sure do sound ignorant 

Edited by KellyGame