It's 4/20 everybody!!

Bailey

How much...amd does it usually last you the whole two weeks Sorry I'm all up in yo biz lol

Don't be sorry! I don't mind the question.

I get a deal from a friend. $40.00 for 3.5 grams and if I just take one hit a day, it'll last a month. Pack the bowl once a day, two weeks.

I just do enough to relieve my pain. I have scoliosis (spine isn't curved correctly) and some pain in the hip, neck, and shoulders. 

• Upvote 1

Don't be sorry! I don't mind the question.

I get a deal from a friend. $40.00 for 3.5 mgrams and if I just take one hit a day, it'll last a month. Pack the bowl once a day, two weeks.

I just do enough to relieve my pain. I have scoliosis (spine isn't curved correctly) and some pain in the hip, neck, and shoulders. 

It really helps with the pain and that's your sole purpose for using?

• Upvote 1

It really helps with the pain and that's your sole purpose for using?

Absolutely. If I didn't have to smoke, I wouldn't (I've tried the juices/waters and love it). But it works better than any medicine has.

I do love the culture around it though. I'd love to go to Colorado and Oregon and The Netherlands and see what it's like to experience it in legal places.

Absolutely. If I didn't have to smoke, I wouldn't (I've tried the juices/waters and love it). But it works better than any medicine has.

I do love the culture around it though. I'd love to go to Colorado and Oregon and The Netherlands and see what it's like to experience it in legal places.

legal in cali too. I think you can grow up to 4 plants too

• Upvote 1

Its cool...I think the novelty would wear off though. Then again, I don't like to smoke weed socially. I used to, but prefer by myself. 

Edited by vibeology

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...