• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

It's 4/20 everybody!!

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

im bouta eat some of this mint chocolate candy bar i got from the club.. its hella potent too, but i gots nowhere to go and nothing to do! #sundayfunday

Posted · Report post

im bouta eat some of this mint chocolate candy bar i got from the club.. its hella potent too, but i gots nowhere to go and nothing to do! #sundayfunday

fuck I love edibles :sigh:  I gotta smoke my shit or bake .... aint nobody got time for dat :filenails:

Posted · Report post

Do any of you smoke joints? Anytime I go to the USA (mainly Atlanta) all my friends smoke blunts, which I don't really like. As I'm from the UK, we usually do joints and I started rolling them over time, anytime I come to the US. My friends seem to like them but cant roll em :lol:

Posted · Report post

I do all natural raw paper no blunts, they can be bad to do a lot of over time

Posted · Report post

Used to smoke blunts on the regular.. but now mostly I fuck with my vape pen, my bong, my pipe, or my joint papers.. whenever I burn blunts it's usually with friends and they're usually the ones to roll it..

...I also fucks wit edibles too 🤤

Posted · Report post

If I’m smoking by myself, I would use a glass bowl. 

If someone were to smoke me out, I’ll use whatever they are serving from. I would prefer bowls/bongs over anything else

Edibles are #2

Posted · Report post

I dont like smoking period, edibles are my number 1 they do the job without the coughing and hacking

Posted · Report post

I dislike blunts. They contain nicotine and other additives... something smokers who “quit smoking cigarettes” but smoke blunts don’t realize 

Posted · Report post

You guys make it sound like you get edibles easily? Unless your making them...

I guess the blunts maybe a dirty south thing

Posted (edited) · Report post

They’re a delicacy here which is why it’s #2

It’s not a “dirty south thing”. I’m from CLE. All types of people enjoy them. I don’t

Edited by State of the Game

Posted · Report post

I'm in California so we got dispensaries and some brownies are easy af to make too

Posted · Report post

edibles are relatively easy to make, and Ive done it three times now, so its cool to come home eat a brownie and be chill as fuck in about an hour. Youtube has PLENTY of vids of how to make edibles

Posted · Report post

time to reload :shifty:

Posted · Report post

this song I fucks wit when I'm this damn high.....fuck what ya heard....this is muh shit :excited:

Posted · Report post

its becoming a habit for me and I don't like that

Posted · Report post

its becoming a habit for me and I don't like that

you mean like what? all the time any time? :unsure: I smoke after work to relax, and its not an everyday thing, lately its been more of an every other day or two thing, and I don't smoke a shit ton either, I smoke enough to get a buzz and the buzz is there for a couple hours tops ..I don't get blown out

you mean like what? all the time any time? :unsure: I smoke after work to relax, and its not an everyday thing, lately its been more of an every other day or two thing, and I don't smoke a shit ton either, I smoke enough to get a buzz and the buzz is there for a couple hours tops ..I don't get blown out

same as me...after work...one joint or a joint and a half. But its everyday and notice that I always better when I don't smoke...more energy, better mood. I prefer to do Friday to Sunday. If it runs out on anytime Monday to Thursday, I wait, but if it not the cycle continues again! Ultimately its my choice lol I just been it bit undisciplined with it for the past 2 weeks

Edited by vibeology

Posted · Report post

same as me...after work...one joint or a joint and a half. But its everyday and notice that I always better when I don't smoke...more energy, better mood. I prefer to do Friday to Sunday. If it runs out on anytime Monday to Thursday, I wait, but if it not the cycle continues again! Ultimately its my choice lol I just been it bit undisciplined with it for the past 2 weeks

it sounds like you're smoking maybe more than you are comfortable with. Thankfully its weed and not something else shit could be worse :coffee:

Posted · Report post

it sounds like you're smoking maybe more than you are comfortable with. Thankfully its weed and not something else shit could be worse :coffee:

true...I will never let it get to that

my buddy James from work brought me some goodies tonight ....I got 4 potent edibles, now if these are anything like the others he gave me awhile back, one is all Im gonna need. He told me the first time, take one if you want to have a good time, take two if you want to have a really good time....let's just say taking two lead to me being up until 7am in the morning walking around the apartment higher than a rocket ship :sigh:

Edited by Bailey.

my buddy James from work brought me some goodies tonight ....I got 4 potent edibles, now if these are anything like the others he gave me awhile back, one is all Im gonna need. He told me the first time, take one if you want to have a good time, take two if you want to have a really good time....let's just say taking two lead to me being up until 7am in the morning walking around the apartment higher than a rocket ship :sigh:

Edibles are dangerous. They got late and hard as a rock.

I remember eating an edible, driving home and I dropping my cigarette TWICE 🤣 I was good for HOURS from one cookie

Edited by State of the Game

Edibles are dangerous. They got late and hard as a rock.

I remember eating an edible, driving home and I dropping my cigarette TWICE 🤣 I was good for HOURS from one cookie

I fucks wit edibles ....Im in heaven now with some craft beer, honey I got thru the workweek, which was crazy, and Im not thinking about going postal, life is good ...no Aaron and no drama, its quiet, for now :shifty: Im gonna rock out Beyonce ....again, hey it works high....fuck what am I saying :unsure: nevermind "Partition" slays dat ass -_-

Edited by Bailey.

I pick up every other week. 

I use a one hitter and bowl. I don't enjoy rolling blunts or joints.

The edibles I've had give me the best high, no bad experiences so far. But I stay away from dairy and sugar, so I'd love to have some more organic/low calorie/natural edibles.

I don't like to share. Mine is mine. I don't want to pass my bowl around. Get your own.

Edited by Kishi

Posted · Report post

The edibles I've had give me the best high, no bad experiences so far. 

I don't like to share. Mine is mine. I don't want to pass my bowl around. Get your own.

Game? Is that you? :lmao: :wub: 

Posted · Report post

The edibles I've had give me the best high, no bad experiences so far. But I stay away from dairy and sugar, so I'd love to have some more organic/low calorie/natural edibles.

How much...amd does it usually last you the whole two weeks Sorry I'm all up in yo biz lol