Live Nation Sued Over Unbreakable tour

Bailey

I mean idk about filing a lawsuit and all that, but let's be real.. if u don't get what u paid for and agreed to (place, date and time), then you SHOULD be able to get your money back on the spot.. even if it was purchased through StubHub or whatever.. it's pretty shady that live nation wouldn't refund EVERYONE their money back. I got mines back tho but it took a half hour phone call and another week for it get dropped back into my account.. 

I'm surprised it's just one person. Stub Hub is expensive as hell. I know a lot of people bought tickets from there because the choices on Ticketmaster were so bad. Even during presale the seat selections were terrible. I'm not sure if she's allowed to cancel but that should have been done so that people could get their money back.  

I mean idk about filing a lawsuit and all that, but let's be real.. if u don't get what u paid for and agreed to (place, date and time), then you SHOULD be able to get your money back on the spot.. even if it was purchased through StubHub or whatever.. it's pretty shady that live nation wouldn't refund EVERYONE their money back. I got mines back tho but it took a half hour phone call and another week for it get dropped back into my account.. 

Nope. It's buyer's beware. Purchasing from third parties is a risk you take. It's written when you sign and agree to the terms of conditions ??‍♂️

• Upvote 2

Nope. It's buyer's beware. Purchasing from third parties is a risk you take. It's written when you sign and agree to the terms of conditions ??‍♂️

we've went over this with those who bought through third parties before they should be suing them if they wanted their money back its who has it.

Im afraid that will be the case, she will finish her obligations as it appears she is contractually obligated to do this tour and after this LN probably wont deal with her

That is NOT the case. Please think for yourself

Dropping Janet for getting pregnant is a lawsuit in its own unless they pay her. They didn't drop her after RWU they're not dropping her for this 

This is an open and shut case for LiveNation. They are under no legal obligation to refund money from third party sellers 

Edited by KellyGame

Live Nation is about to wash their hands of Janet. :lmao:

I wouldn't be surprised tbh. They already gave her a second chance after the RWU tour, only for this to happen. She'll most likely fulfill her obligations, but she's too much of a risk going forward. Things just can't go smooth with her like other artists for some reason. Like, why can't she just finish a tour as planned? Why is there ALWAYS something preventing her from doing that? Fans point fingers everywhere except at her for that. Interesting.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Im afraid that will be the case, she will finish her obligations as it appears she is contractually obligated to do this tour and after this LN probably wont deal with her

I wouldn't be surprised tbh. They already gave her a second chance after the RWU tour, only for this to happen. She'll most likely fulfill her obligations, but she's too much of a risk going forward. Things just can't go smooth with her like other artists for some reason. Like, why can't she just finish a tour as planned? Why is there ALWAYS something preventing her from doing that? Fans point fingers everywhere except at her for that. Interesting.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.... :sigh: And of course no one is going to blame the artist for their own actions. Cuz getting knocked up in the MIDDLE OF A TOUR is a huge middle finger to everyone who probably went through hell and high water to get tickets. 

Live Nation is not some charitable organization. It's a business, and the purpose of business is to make money. This is not "open and shut". Live Nation now has to spend money to defend this action. People with no knowledge of civil procedure as it pertains to law should be talking right now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I know but still it ain't right to do that to fans who may have had to use StubHub as their only means to get ahold of a ticket.. but it's seemingly becoming more and more clear by the day that this lawsuit will all be for moot considering she's about announce the SOTW Tour pretty soon..

..I feel this all just boils down to some decent tour promo ??? 

That is NOT the case. Please think for yourself

Dropping Janet for getting pregnant is a lawsuit in its own unless they pay her. They didn't drop her after RWU they're not dropping her for this 

This is an open and shut case for LiveNation. They are under no legal obligation to refund money from third party sellers 

I think the point, which has been made plenty before, is this is a PR nightmare, no matter the reason for postponing people mad, or some are, and when you think about the many issues with Janet touring she's had some issues, beyond this current tour, and as for touring Live Nation is pretty much the only game in town so

Jesus Fucking Christ.. the Great Depressed at it again :sigh: 

Puking Bullshit via the keyboard

Whats interesting is the bullshit you literally just made up. Fucking pathetic and fucking sad

Im not here to argue, we've been doing well lately -_-  Janet because of the comments here has some credibility issues, now on the positive side she could get back out there do all dates and not cancel or postpone and promote she may prove why LN should continue to fuck with her

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.... :sigh: And of course no one is going to blame the artist for their own actions. Cuz getting knocked up in the MIDDLE OF A TOUR is a huge middle finger to everyone who probably went through hell and high water to get tickets. 

Live Nation is not some charitable organization. It's a business, and the purpose of business is to make money. This is not "open and shut". Live Nation now has to spend money to defend this action. People with no knowledge of civil procedure as it pertains to law should be talking right now.

real easy for a man to say, especially since you all can have children anytime without that pesky thing called getting pregnant. im sure janet didnt wake up one day and say fuck everybody im gonna get pregnant.

real easy for a man to say, especially since you all can have children anytime without that pesky thing called getting pregnant. im sure janet didnt wake up one day and say fuck everybody im gonna get pregnant.

The clock was ticking for Janet. That's probably exactly what she said. :lmao:

• Upvote 1

That's the thing: pregnancies (especially at Janet's age) are usually taken into consideration and planned beforehand. Why would Janet go on tour if "planning a family" with Wissam was on her (and his) mind in any capacity? We're all happy Janet's a mother, but that doesn't change the fact that the timing of it all makes her look bad, and puts her in an awkward position regarding her future touring prospects.

• Upvote 1

I think the point, which has been made plenty before, is this is a PR nightmare, no matter the reason for postponing people mad, or some are, and when you think about the many issues with Janet touring she's had some issues, beyond this current tour, and as for touring Live Nation is pretty much the only game in town so

? Eat out their ass some more bailey. Janet had issues ten years ago ... no one gives a fuck or remembers aside from TheGreat Depressed but they LOVE to mention bull shit from the past  

A successful and full tour for UCAP and Unbreakable until Janet blessed us with Eissa.   

Prople getting mad at a woman having a baby is sexism PERIOD. Are they mad at Beyoncé for canceling Coachella bc she's pregnant? Was ABC mad at Kerry Washington for being pregnant while filming Scandal? No and no. STFU with that sexism bull shit and discontinue following the Great Depressed... though you always do this shit and always wrong... ALWAYS 

LiveNation isn't the only game in town. That's called a MONOPLY and is illegal in the United States of America 

Edited by KellyGame

? Eat out their ass some more bailey. Janet had issues ten years ago tho... no one cares  

A successful and full tour for UCAP and Unbreakable until Janet blessed us with Eissa.   

LiveNation isn't the only game in town. That's called a MONOPLY and is illegal in the United States of America 

so if Live Nation dropped Janet who would be the touring company?

• Downvote 1

I wanna throw something in here: has there ever been a common census as to the reasoning why Janet pulled out of that year's" I ❤️ Radio" show..? I remember she said it was because of her voice or something right? And I also remember the first SF show I went to was her first show back after a block of dates were either postponed or cancelled..