Live Nation Sued Over Unbreakable tour

Bailey

I know but still it ain't right to do that to fans who may have had to use StubHub as their only means to get ahold of a ticket.. but it's seemingly becoming more and more clear by the day that this lawsuit will all be for moot considering she's about announce the SOTW Tour pretty soon..

..I feel this all just boils down to some decent tour promo ??? 

Live Nation ain't thinking about those fans who bought third party and they don't have to. Third party cuts into their profits (making profit off of already purchased services/goods). 

You can't sue Honda bc you bought a lemon on Craigslist

When you purchase via third party.. you run the risk.. not LiveNation. They didn't/don't push consumers to buy third party 

Edited by KellyGame
  • Upvote 1

The same people who allegedly murdered MJ.. AEG is HUGE. You can google LiveNation's competitors but I'm sure they would sign Janet Jackson in a heartbeat

AEG? the same company her family sued over MJ? I dont think they're gonna want to see Janet knocking at their door, esp after LN closes the door on her. The point is simple, Janet has to prove she's bankable and reliable and right now that looks iffy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Live Nation is not some charitable organization. It's a business, and the purpose of business is to make money. This is not "open and shut". Live Nation now has to spend money to defend this action.

People with no knowledge of civil procedure as it pertains to law should be talking right now.

They have buckets of money put aside, like most successful companies, to defend themselves in court. It's not like they're struggling to go to trial

So not you or any one of your goons ??

AEG? the same company her family sued over MJ? I dont think they're gonna want to see Janet knocking at their door, esp after LN closes the door on her. The point is simple, Janet has to prove she's bankable and reliable and right now that looks iffy

There's obviously other competitors... that's who "they" are... not just AEG

Janet has already proven that with UCAP and Unbreakable. Firing a woman for being pregnant is the worst thing LN could do financially bc Janet would have a legit lawsuit. I don't understand why you're being so fucking stupid and cynical like the other fucking idiots

That's the thing: pregnancies (especially at Janet's age) are usually taken into consideration and planned beforehand. Why would Janet go on tour if "planning a family" with Wissam was on her (and his) mind in any capacity? We're all happy Janet's a mother, but that doesn't change the fact that the timing of it all makes her look bad, and puts her in an awkward position regarding her future touring prospects.

They really think she wasn't trying to get pregnant when she launched the tour.:lmao: Obviously her pregnancy wasn't done naturally. Much preparation most likely went into her getting pregnant. That's what makes the way she handles this so bad. But some fans think it was out of her hands. She really got them good.:asham:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I wanna throw something in here: has there ever been a common census as to the reasoning why Janet pulled out of that year's" I ❤️ Radio" show..? I remember she said it was because of her voice or something right? And I also remember the first SF show I went to was her first show back after a block of dates were either postponed or cancelled..

They never gave a reason for IHeart. They never gave advance notice that she would not be there. Ryan Seacrest was still on the air promoting that she would be there. You had people say well the back of the ticket says performers subject to change but it was just odd that they built that concert around her and she was a no show. She pulled out of all her Vegas shows due to vocal chord issues.  that whole Vegas thing was bizarre. Maybe because it is sin city and not a place to inshallah 

All around this has been handled poorly. No sorry for the inconvenience or anything from her camp. 

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 3

That's the thing: pregnancies (especially at Janet's age) are usually taken into consideration and planned beforehand. Why would Janet go on tour if "planning a family" with Wissam was on her (and his) mind in any capacity? We're all happy Janet's a mother, but that doesn't change the fact that the timing of it all makes her look bad, and puts her in an awkward position regarding her future touring prospects.

there is no way around that, and whether people on here want to admit it or believe it doesnt change the truth

• Downvote 1

They never gave a reason for IHeart. They never gave advance notice that she would not be there. Ryan Seacrest was still on the air promoting that she would be there. You had people say well the back of the ticket says performers subject to change but it was just odd that they built that concert around her and she was a no show. She pulled out of all her Vegas shows due to vocal chord issues.  that whole Vegas thing was bizarre. Maybe because it is sin city and not a place to inshallah 

All around this has been handled poorly. No sorry for the inconvenience or anything from her camp. 

well lets hope strange doesnt pop up again here, she gotta throw down, she cant be illing -_-

• Downvote 1

That is NOT the case. Please think for yourself

Dropping Janet for getting pregnant is a lawsuit in its own unless they pay her. They didn't drop her after RWU they're not dropping her for this 

This is an open and shut case for LiveNation. They are under no legal obligation to refund money from third party sellers

Yup. That's the case for most companies 

there is no way around that, and whether people on here want to admit it or believe it doesnt change the truth

Nice job replying to the twats that agree with you. Shows how simpleminded you are but I digress

You "fans" are literally making that up. You have ZERO proof that there is animosity between Janet & LiveNation. Just more speculation 

For the record bc some fucktard thinks otherwise, No one believes Janet had this baby naturally but it doesn't matter how a child is conceived, you still cannot fire a woman for having one (including adoption). 

LiveNation isn't thinking about something that happened ten years ago. Only cynical fans are

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

its very possible she intended on having the baby after the tour, however nature doesnt always work according to plans, especially at her age. what if she was starting menopause? she did say there was a sudden change and she had to do it now. so while im sure they planned and talked about having a family, there could have been something medical related that changed the timing.

• Upvote 1

They really think she wasn't trying to get pregnant when she launched the tour.:lmao: Obviously her pregnancy wasn't done naturally. Much preparation most likely went into her getting pregnant. That's what makes the way she handles this so bad. But some fans think it was out of her hands. She really got them good.:asham:

At her age it is highly probable that she was doing IVF or something to get pregnant.  It may have been a surprise that it took finally, but even going through the process after the Unbreakable era started means she was trying at the very least.

And that isnt knocking her for having the baby.  The point is reliability.  I saw her for All for you tour and have not been able to make any more since because of my schedule and her tours usually being cancelled early for whatever reason recently.  I always feel like if I don't get a ticket at the first leg of a tour early it isn't happening.

its very possible she intended on having the baby after the tour, however nature doesnt always work according to plans, especially at her age. what if she was starting menopause? she did say there was a sudden change and she had to do it now. so while im sure they planned and talked about having a family, there could have been something medical related that changed the timing.

the sudden change was her being pregnant

interesting 

The thing is if they schedule this tour better she could have finished it and then had the baby. I mean they spent damn near a month in Canada for what. She could have done one show in Hawaii in a larger venue for one night. The same with Chicago and Atlanta. Places like Oklahoma and Denver should have never been booked. All those back to back and triple night shows could have been used in other places. If demand was high come back around to them later but get to the next venue and complete it first. 

Shes private but I don't think anyone would have been mad if she just came out and said I did IVF and we've tried many times now it finally worked. People can feel that. Alot of women can relate. 

They have buckets of money put aside, like most successful companies, to defend themselves in court. It's not like they're struggling to go to trial

So not you or any one of your goons ??

Okay and? They still have to spend money to defend the complaint. :lmao: