JANET SPOTTED @ BRUNO MARS CONCERT IN LONDON!

jarrylf

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

When yo fave artist period loves  yo fave living male the most talented male of the last 20yrs!

Related image

...........He's the only male singer out here worthy of being on her work.....but no holding breath on that...but if it did

Image result for Oh my god crying gif

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 5

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

When yo fave artist period loves  yo fave living male the most talented male of the last 20yrs!

Related image

...........He's the only male singer out here worthy of being on her work.....but no holding breath on that...but if it did

Image result for Oh my god crying gif

really? Only male singer? I mean not even Usher, Maxwell, Stevie Wonder...??? Only?

really? Only male singer? I mean not even Usher, Maxwell, Stevie Wonder...??? Only?

The only talented male artist of the last 20 years specifically speaks on artists that debuted in the last 20yrs.....that counts every artist you named out.....And I easily place him above Usher in terms of quality of music, artistry, and being a complete 1 man band....Ushers a MUCH better dancer sure, but I can't even say performer since...agian the instruments

The only talented male artist of the last 20 years specifically speaks on artists that debuted in the last 20yrs.....that counts every artist you named out.....And I easily place him above Usher in terms of quality of music, artistry, and being a complete 1 man band....Ushers a MUCH better dancer sure, but I can't even say performer since...agian the instruments

I can't give Bruno position over Usher because he's still very new and fresh. We have a tendency to elevate people so quickly they don't get the opportunity to basque in the moment. He's still defining himself. He has a ways to go but he's AMAZING today. So it's hard to jump on a bandwagon that's still being built. He's undoubtedly the shit & deserving of all the success. A massive talent but evolution matters. 

Also you said 20 years in an earlier part of the post so when I asked that I was referring only to the "only male singer out here worthy"

• Upvote 1

I can't give Bruno position over Usher because he's still very new and fresh. We have a tendency to elevate people so quickly they don't get the opportunity to basque in the moment. He's still defining himself. He has a ways to go but he's AMAZING today. So it's hard to jump on a bandwagon that's still being built. He's undoubtedly the shit & deserving of all the success. A massive talent but evolution matters. 

Also you said 20 years in an earlier part of the post so when I asked that I was referring only to the "only male singer out here worthy"

agreed and as talented as Bruno is we haven't gotten anything close to the masterpiece Confessions was and Usher has survived in this industry for two decades. 

• Upvote 2

agreed and as talented as Bruno is we haven't gotten anything close to the masterpiece Confessions was and Usher has survived in this industry for two decades. 

Facts - Bruno is proving he can do and revive an old format. It's fire & modern for sure, but the next direction matters too. He has to continue to pivot. Usher has been here for 3 decades!!

• Upvote 2

We have Justin Bieber -_- 

ew

Yet & still I find him more talented. Like they simply arent the same kinds of artists, and the kind he is is not common in mainstream pop music. A singer who is also a songwriter, producer, composer, choreographer and 1 man band (who as well as reviving R&B, its not talked about as much but hes reviving the magic of REAL instruments in pop music). That makes him better than Usher and most pop artists who came out since 97

And clarified Debuted 20yrs

• Upvote 4

ew

Yet & still I find him more talented. Like they simply arent the same kinds of artists, and the kind he is is not common in mainstream pop music. A singer who is also a songwriter, producer, composer, choreographer and 1 man band (who as well as reviving R&B, its not talked about as much but hes reviving the magic of REAL instruments in pop music). That makes him better than Usher and most pop artists who came out since 97

And clarified Debuted 20yrs

Have you ever seen Usher perform with a band? 

Have you ever seen Usher perform with a band? 

I have and it's great, but doesn't equal the greatness of being able to play the bands instruments and composing and producing the bands instruments.....if Usher can do that he's been selling himself short for years cause I'm a Usher fan and haven't known him to do that.

I have and it's great, but doesn't equal the greatness of being able to play the bands instruments and composing and producing the bands instruments.....if Usher can do that he's been selling himself short for years cause I'm a Usher fan and haven't known him to do that.

Just give Bruno enough time. He's absolutely a great artist quickly throwing him to the top might overkill his ability to grow. 

Just give Bruno enough time. He's absolutely a great artist quickly throwing him to the top might overkill his ability to grow. 

....But I never said he'll always be the best...He'll likely drop the ball eventually, they all do some way somehow. but as of who he is and what he does he's better than most in his field and agegroup same way Prince & MJ were, he doesn't need time to prove that he already is with his talent and based on current competition and that has nothing to do with longevity.

....But I never said he'll always be the best...He'll likely drop the ball eventually, they all do some way somehow. but as of who he is and what he does he's better than most in his field and agegroup same way Prince & MJ were, he doesn't need time to prove that he already is with his talent and based on current competition and that has nothing to do with longevity.

I guess we're discussing apples and oranges. You're just giving out the title no reference to accomplishment, no need for stability, just him being great at what he does. I respect that. I more so feel in current music we throw titles out without allowing the person to grow into it. It's very possible we haven't even seen Bruno peak, it's kinda jumping the ball - to me - to give it so freely. When I call or see someone as great even when they drop the ball it does not take away from their greatness. I like to let an artist develop. He's yet to create a landmark in the industry. Something that is legacy. He's very talented and refreshing but I think he still has time. 

I guess we're discussing apples and oranges. You're just giving out the title no reference to accomplishment, no need for stability, just him being great at what he does. I respect that. I more so feel in current music we throw titles out without allowing the person to grow into it. It's very possible we haven't even seen Bruno peak, it's kinda jumping the ball - to me - to give it so freely. When I call or see someone as great even when they drop the ball it does not take away from their greatness. I like to let an artist develop. He's yet to create a landmark in the industry. Something that is legacy. He's very talented and refreshing but I think he still has time. 

Yea and that I'm not big on, throwing titles based on time spent vs. what the artist has that seperates them from most. Like I think in terms of musicianship Prince was the most talented of his time for the same reasons despite the fact that there are plenty of artists in his era who I think made better music, his talent level when it came to what he did is virtually unmatched by any major pop act except a few. Time speant in the industry doesn't overthrow talent. He's been a signed artist and songwriter and producer since 2003, but have been only a successful artist since 2010. I think what he's done for his legacy at this point is beautifully and perfectly combine the mix classic music elements with currents like nobody else has even tried to on his level, and how he's seriously all about the music, the "branding" that's a main draw today takes a back seat to his craft, and being a fan of his for a while now, I think that's the legacy he wants as well as what he's showing and receiving the success he's getting for.