JANET SPOTTED @ BRUNO MARS CONCERT IN LONDON!

jarrylf

YAAAAAAAAS now that collaboration is coming!
Remember J. Cole? She went to his concert with her crew around Unbreakable/No Sleeep release!
Her stylist, Robert Behar, were there with her!
Resultado de imagem para yas gif

Image result for natalie cole whitney houston gif

I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT!!!! DONT YOU GO GETTIN MA HOPES UP NOW!!! LOL That would be fantastic and MAJOR for both of them, and that it could really be any type of song, their voices & vocal styes would totally complement each other. I love and trust not only his love for her but his collabs list in general this would majorly benefit both of them in many ways. 

VIDEO!
Source: SharonOMalley7 (Twitter)

YAS JAM TO MARRY YOU!!!

Related image

Janet stannin for ma man!!! YES LAWD!!!

Image result for whitney houston gif

• Upvote 1

The fact that she travelled to Birmingham from London to see him is very telling

Either she's a superfan, or they are about to work together 

That, or she just wanted to actually enjoy the show and not deal with Paparazzi.  Ain't no paps in Birmingham

Not ruling out your point though... ain't no paps, but there are studios!!  

The only talented male artist of the last 20 years specifically speaks on artists that debuted in the last 20yrs.....that counts every artist you named out.....And I easily place him above Usher in terms of quality of music, artistry, and being a complete 1 man band....Ushers a MUCH better dancer sure, but I can't even say performer since...agian the instruments

just cause you play more instruments make you a better performer. Usher can play instruments too. He is definitely the better performer and singer. I mean Madonna can play a guitar and we all know she ain't a better performer than Janet

• Upvote 1

just cause you play more instruments make you a better performer. Usher can play instruments too. He is definitely the better performer and singer. I mean Madonna can play a guitar and we all know she ain't a better performer than Janet

It's not just playing it's composing and producing many instruments. Madonna's instrumental things aren't a key or a staple in her performances so that doesn't make it up for consideration, it's just cute, Bruno's Prince territory where it's apart of the image, it's known and no secret that he composes and plays. Like Madonna's guitar playing doesn't make up for the vocals or mediocre dancing. Usher has Bruno beat on the dancing for sure vocally similar styles but Ushers package is of being a singer and dancer, Bruno's is being it all, and unlike both Usher & Madonna came out the gate with that, Madonna didn't get to guitar until later in her career, and Usher never marketed his fiew instrumental skills, vs. Bruno opened his Superbowl set with a epic drum solo before he even touched a mic.

I was skeptical about their collab, not because I thought Bruno was undeserving or even because I thought it was a bad idea just because I couldn't think of how the song would sound. I know Bruno has done the sound but I'm also considering his voice & Janet's vocals as a merger...what key would she be in how would it complement...that type of thing. 

I saw someone say Gon B Alright, but her vocals were heavily altered & produced, and that's more of an album cut a fan track. But then I listened to Dammn Baby and it kinda clicked for me. I can hear Bruno as a feature on Dammn Baby, even though those vocals were kinda highly produced too. That track can work. I can see hear it. So I'm very interested to see where it would go, maybe even something like Dream Maker. I love Bruno. He's really dope. 

I was skeptical about their collab, not because I thought Bruno was undeserving or even because I thought it was a bad idea just because I couldn't think of how the song would sound. I know Bruno has done the sound but I'm also considering his voice & Janet's vocals as a merger...what key would she be in how would it complement...that type of thing. 

I saw someone say Gon B Alright, but her vocals were heavily altered & produced, and that's more of an album cut a fan track. But then I listened to Dammn Baby and it kinda clicked for me. I can hear Bruno as a feature on Dammn Baby, even though those vocals were kinda highly produced too. That track can work. I can see hear it. So I'm very interested to see where it would go, maybe even something like Dream Maker. I love Bruno. He's really dope. 

If she can blend vocally with Luther Vandross she can do it with Bruno.  A lot of his vocals are just him talking with a little melody to it. 

• Upvote 1

If she can blend vocally with Luther Vandross she can do it with Bruno.  A lot of his vocals are just him talking with a little melody to it. 

Bruno can really sing & so could Luther but Janet with Luther was at least 20+ years younger, her voice was a lot higher & her vocal range was more flexible. She's matured since then & her range has deepened. 

Bruno can really sing & so could Luther but Janet with Luther was at least 20+ years younger, her voice was a lot higher & her vocal range was more flexible. She's matured since then & her range has deepened. 

But we dint know much about her full range today to say that, in the last 15 years the only albums that have showcased her range are Unbreakable & Damita Jo (and even then it was mostly the unreleased material that had the best vocals). Truth is her voice hasn't changed much at all, and his voice is versatile too. I can hear both doing vocals on most of the tracks off of each other's last albums easily.

She could keep up with Luther, Michael, Blacstreet, & Elton.....she can keep up with Bruno.