Paris Desperate To Save Her ‘Total Recluse’ Aunt Janet Amid Divorce Drama

Amy

http://radaronline.com/videos/paris-jackson-helps-janet-jackson-with-baby-son-eissa/

it is radar...but if there is any bit of truth in it then I am happy for the both of them. Michaels kids seem distant from Janet and some other family members since the 'incident' and they could do with her influence in their lives rather than some of the other Jacksons. And at least you can't doubt Paris motives as she doesn't need to cosy up to Auntie Janet for pocket money.

This is bull shit. Janet was just with Randy last night at the concert. We always see her with an assistant when she's out. Before the separation headlines came out we would spot Janet out and about at Baby stores and flower shops. Janet has been doing hella stuff....these rumors are genuinely ridiculous. I'd have to be a fan that doesn't have eyes in order to believe them. Like I didn't see the pictures of Janet myself. 

• Upvote 1

actually Paris has been causing trouble, she and her brothers are consistently trying the Jacksons, and this time it was over Blanket, Paris claims MJ intended for Katherine to watch over MJ's kids and when Katherine took off to London with Rebbie for Janet, Paris started talking shit ....I tell ya'll this, them MJ's kids aint shit ...they start shit, Paris made it seem like Blanket, who is now 15 and in school, was left alone and had no one there, when the house is filled with the help....Paris aint shit :coffee:

actually Paris has been causing trouble, she and her brothers are consistently trying the Jacksons, and this time it was over Blanket, Paris claims MJ intended for Katherine to watch over MJ's kids and when Katherine took off to London with Rebbie for Janet, Paris started talking shit ....I tell ya'll this, them MJ's kids aint shit ...they start shit, Paris made it seem like Blanket, who is now 15 and in school, was left alone and had no one there, when the house is filled with the help....Paris aint shit :coffee:

they wanted to be with TJ that was the whole uproar during that kid napping fiasco. They need to take Blanket over to his house. Her and her brother are snitches who will run to TMZ and radar online when they can't get their way. She didn't show any respect for Janet in that driveway and allowed her to be dragged in the media when people said she slapped her. 

Paris energy is horrific why would you want that around an innocent child. 

they wanted to be with TJ that was the whole uproar during that kid napping fiasco. They need to take Blanket over to his house. Her and her brother are snitches who will run to TMZ and radar online when they can't get their way. She didn't show any respect for Janet in that driveway and allowed her to be dragged in the media when people said she slapped her. 

Paris energy is horrific why would you want that around an innocent child. 

thats exactly right they yell and cry when shit aint going how they feel it should, Katherine 83 years old she dont need to deal with any teens

This is some bullshit! RadarOnline strikes again. Weren't they the same ones who said that Paris refused to come to Janet's $20 million wedding....only to find out later that Janet was already married. Sorry to say but I think Janet should keep her distance from Paris. Paris not to long ago had that racist ass boyfriend living in the house the Jacksons were raised in. This is the same chick who described the Jacksons as her "colored" family. She is also attention starved. Latoya 2.0 has arrived!!!

And why is Janet's name on there twice?

I have seen her carrying two phones, a lot of celebrities have more than one mobile. One for family and close friends, one for work etc

not that this validates the screenshot at all