• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD

451 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Chicago :shifty: 

that's one of the ones I want to make it to. Thing is I will end up spending a lot if I do all the shows I want to do

Posted (edited) · Report post

How much are VIP and is it just for presales only?

Edited by State of the Game

Posted · Report post

How much are VIP and is it just for presales only?

if front row seats are up for sale you can be sure ticket brokers will buy them up

Posted · Report post

if front row seats are up for sale you can be sure ticket brokers will buy them up

they're apart of a package

Chicago :shifty: 

Edited by Fanka

Posted · Report post

Chile I had to gout of there. Rent is too damn High! 

I'm not moving there :asham: and I know the price of living is much higher in Chicago but I'd go and stay a night or four  

OMG! I haven't met any of the JanFam here in like almost a decade. I'm long over due lol

Last person, hell only person I've met was Adam. 

You're going to Miss L.A; Hell cali period.

I fly home damn nearly every week to get my rocks off :lol::rolleyes:

Edited by Fanka

Posted · Report post

I'm not moving there :asham: and I know the price of living is much higher in Chicago but I'd go and stay a night or four  

I honestly meant to quote,  Angela--LOL Sorry, Norman(Thats' your name, right?) 

Good. Do not move there unless you plan on making 60k+:lol:

Mannnn chicago crowds be turned. I may go home just to experience it. Havent been to a concert in Dallas yet. 

Posted · Report post

It is time for a change. I almost moved to Boston last year. It's not permanent lol

Posted · Report post

It is time for a change. I almost moved to Boston last year. It's not permanent lol

lol--i needed change as well. that & i was laid off my job, so that helped too. lol--- my dad just moved to cali--he's in thousand oaks. he hates it :lol:

Posted · Report post

I honestly meant to quote,  Angela--LOL Sorry, Norman(Thats' your name, right?) 

Good. Do not move there unless you plan on making 60k+:lol:

Mannnn chicago crowds be turned. I may go home just to experience it. Havent been to a concert in Dallas yet. 

:cry: ouch

She always shows up for it, if I could remember

Posted · Report post

I met him too. He was fat and he lied lol

Posted · Report post

I was able to purchase my tickets this afternoon for the DC show. I'm through the roof. I wanted floor, preferably front row, so in that sense I'm disappointed. Here's to Janet staying heathy and for a successful tour. 

NOTE: This is one of those credit card entry shows. 

Screen-Shot-2017-05-02-at-11.35.57-PM.jp

Posted · Report post

I met him too. He was fat and he lied lol

He is NOT fat....lied? lol he break ur heart joe joe? :P

Posted · Report post

:cry: ouch

She always shows up for it, if I could remember

she does. she knows we will burn the city down if she cancels

Posted · Report post

they're apart of a package

depends on the package price

Posted · Report post

depends on the package price

>_< delete your account. 

Posted · Report post

The DC show also had a top ticket price of $650, so I'm assuming that's how much the "Front Row Package" is. 

Posted · Report post

The DC show also had a top ticket price of $650, so I'm assuming that's how much the "Front Row Package" is. 

Where are you seeing this? 

Posted · Report post

I wish they would stop it. I don't like paying for my front row seats and then some cheap bitch who either didn't wanna pay the price or who is just there just to be there and not even a true fan get moved to front row with me. It pissed me off at the SF show back in 2015 one of my coworkers came with 2 of her friends and was bragging about how Joey upgraded them and that bitch ain't even a real Janet fan. She only went because it was a Tuesday and she had nothing else to do. Her friend was the true Janet fan

I don't give thought to it unless it involves me, I talked to people in the VIP who areas that didn't even know she released a new album, until they got to the show, my thing is as long as when the lights go down you aren't sitting the whole time looking bored, I don't care, hell even then when she's in my eye-site, nobody in the room matters.

Where are you seeing this? 

Ticketmaster. Here is a screen cap that I just took and some photos from earlier when I purchased my ticket at around 2pm.  The layout has what appears to be seats on stage. Very few good seats remaining at the Verizon Center.

LINK: http://www.ticketmaster.com/janet-jackson-state-of-the-world-washington-district-of-columbia-11-16-2017/event/15004EE8E5337155?artistid=735353&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-02%20at%2011.54.

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

Edited by KPnDC

Posted · Report post

He is NOT fat....lied? lol he break ur heart joe joe? :P

boy you a damn lie lol. Even a mod here who's met him can verify he's fat unless he lost weight after 2011. Ok let me say he's on the chubby side. You thinking fat like Fat Joe. When I saw him he was like this

tumblr_lsno86gSje1qkwokwo1_500.jpg

Posted · Report post

I don't give thought to it unless it involves me, I talked to people in the VIP who areas that didn't even know she released a new album, until they got to the show, my thing is as long as when the lights go down you aren't sitting the whole time looking bored, I don't care, hell even then when she's in my eye-site, nobody in the room matters.

me and a few other Janet fans almost got into it with some other fans who kept sneaking up from the back moving towards the front of us. We along with other fans sitting across from us had to check a few people and security had to come out in the middle of the damn show and move people back to their seats. One guy who was about 6'2 kept pretending he wasn't one of the ones who snuck up from the back and he tried to stand near me and I said "um you don't have a seat anywhere near here." and he had to leave. 

Posted · Report post

>_< delete your account. 

why? when the fun is just starting :shifty: