OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

No you don’t. Let’s cut that shit real quick 

This fake empathy like you honestly care about fans you don’t know is horse shit. It’s a precursor for you to defend these “voiceless” fans while tear Janet down if the Tour doesn’t reach em 

sometimes you can be wrong, let's stop this right here, there's Bu and Selz both of which are great people and I dont think anyone here that's been here would disagree, or have you not noticed Bu's  frequent absence from the board since the cancellations?

Edited by Bailey.

The VMAs WOULD be fire!
The last cool edition was back in 2009, and not only because Janet performed or MJ's tributes. It was a nice show to watch, very 90's MTV...ish.

And after Discipline Era/MJ's tribute, it seems Janet and MTV got their respectfull relationshop back on track. MTV is not the same... We all know that. They only air those "shitty stright couples tryting to have sex by the beach reality shows"... But the VMAs are the last breath of the MUSIC TELEVISION.
Still iconic for pop culture, young audiences watch it etc

Would be nice for the first MTV ICON to get back there and show who's the boss!
But I won't even bother saying more cause it's not going to happen LOL

sometimes you can be wrong, let's stop this right here, there's Bu and Selz both of which are great people and I dont think anyone here that's been here would disagree, or have you not noticed Bu's  frequent absence from the board since the cancellations?

I didn’t name names btw. I love both of these English fans... that doesn’t mean I speak for or share their experiences. I don’t lose sleep, money, and/or interest in Janet bc she cancelled her tour overseas

Im sorry.. I dont care if Bu visits this forum. I still talk to him via text :coffee: You forget he’s married to me?! 

and if either one dislikes Janet for becoming pregnant than that’s shitty and sexist af period. 

I can tell you that Bu is still a fan 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I didn’t name names btw. I love both of these English fans... that doesn’t mean I speak for or share their experiences. I don’t lose sleep, money, and/or interest in Janet bc she cancelled her tour overseas

Im sorry.. I dont care if Bu visits this forum. I still talk to him via text :coffee: You forget he’s married to me?! 

and if either one dislikes Janet for becoming pregnant than that’s shitty and sexist af period. 

Image result for Two Can Play That game gif
Boy if you don't stop trying to take ma husband, I told you you can watch us and that's it! I see you tryin to slide yo way into my place and into ma Bu but we ain't havin it!Image result for Two Can Play That game gif

And :lmao: that he's not here cause of the cancellations....that were well over a year ago...he's not here cause he finds this place a boring distraction from our great forever. :coffee: 

But seriously he has a new appreciation of life because of the bombings that hit close to home for him, to size it up to a frivolous thing like it's cause of cancellatios:unsure:

• Upvote 1

Image result for Two Can Play That game gif
Boy if you don't stop trying to take ma husband, I told you you can watch us and that's it! I see you tryin to slide yo way into my place and into ma Bu but we ain't havin it!Image result for Two Can Play That game gif

And :lmao: that he's not here cause of the cancellations....that were well over a year ago...he's not here cause he finds this place a boring distraction from our great forever. :coffee: 

But seriously he has a new appreciation of life because of the bombings that hit close to home for him, to size it up to a frivolous thing like it's cause of cancellatios:unsure:

Of course! Imma let you believe that he’s yo man... Can’t make a hoe into a housewife they say.. idk who says it but that’s what they say :coffee: 

Ignore Bailey... he’s a product of this hostile environment and the Great depressed got him believing Bu is upset that Janet decided to have a child like they are for some selfish reason 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Janet Jackson is bigger than a watered down wanna be Nickelodean shit show....the red carpet aint even worthy of her .....NEXT :filenails:

Now Janet Jackson is too big to appear at one of the highest rated award shows of the year? You say this given the state of her ticket sales for a tour that starts in a month. You fans truly are bold.:lmao:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Of course! Imma let you believe that he’s yo man... Can’t make a hoe into a housewife they say.. idk who says it but that’s what they say :coffee: 

Ignore Bailey... he’s a product of this hostile environment and the Great depressed got him believing Bu is upset that Janet decided to have a child like they are for some selfish reason 

Ok so now you've been demoted from being able to watch us in our luxary home to back in the bushes, you have to earn your way back in
Image result for Get out gif

Is opening night sold out? I just went to ticketmaster and there was nth

I just bought my Lafayette ticket on Friday.  I checked out different price ranges and it was looking very limited.  Finally caved and ended up springing for the floor seat and full package.  

So I'm a lock for both Lafayette and Houston.  The first two shows!!  

• Upvote 1

I never claimed Bu wasn't a fan Im saying you cannot tell me these fans aren't disappointed

• Upvote 1

Bailey is out of touch with pop culture

Im quite in touch with pop culture its your grasp on reality that a 51 year old pop star should attend an event that celebrates a format that died years ago that's out of touch. No one gives a fuck about music videos anymore. Google VMA decline and you will see even as of last year the awards continue to decline in viewership with only 6.5 million viewers, the only place MTV has had some impact is on social platforms, which Janet doesn't bother with those either...get your facts straight or STFU

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

NO im a product of reality, as are many other fans that have stepped up and called Janet out, not agreeing and or saying all things Janet look great doesn't make you less a fan, in fact clocking in at 11 concerts over 6 tours (so far) Im willing to bet at any given moment you could take the concert total of all the members on the board right now and I would out count all of you!  I'm a product of calling shit as it is, with less than a month to go Janet Jackson hasn't done anything to promote, and we were told that new music was coming and that doesn't seem to be happening either. You folks should go and see how Matt handles so-called "fans" on his Twitter he's saying all the same stuff I am, including how the VMA's suck

oh and by the way at the moment there are 8 members on board, one of which has no intentions of buying anything Janet let alone attend her concerts :coffee:  some of you speak of Janet fans that are critical of head scratching moves as if we are the so-called "great depressed", what Im seeing is the great delusional, complete with "husbands" they've never met and probably never will that live on other continents :sigh:

no promo=that's fine

no European tour=that's not a worry, don't know any European fans

no new music=that's fine too

Do you see what's happening? And if you point these facts out, as they currently stand as facts NOT opinions, oh you're part of the great depressed. Oh and one last thing, in keeping the peace and trying to be the bigger person, I keep it moving when certain folks come on, we already know who we fuck with and who we don't so to keep reverting back to the same stuff over and over again is redundant, you don't like me, I don't like you....move the fuck on 

Edited by Bailey.

^ How do you embed??

you don't. You exactly how you just did but sometimes you have to click edit and paste it again cause sometimes it will post just the link instead of the pic. It's happened to me plenty of times on here. I think by waiting too long to click the submit button it will post it as a link. As soon as I pasted it I clicked submit.