OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

that wasn't an act lol. Janet was truly annoyed and it looks like JD annoyed her purposefully plenty of times before

that's what I'm saying, even when he was taping her boarding a plane she keep moving like fuck this shit Im tired of you and that fucking camera....I know my Janet, and she was not pleased, not then not backstage during RYU when he asked whose the opening act

If she was truly annoyed she would have made sure there was no information given. Fans forget she hid an entire marriage for 10+ years. She let him inside her rehearsals, she talked to the camera, she leaked the announcement of her opening act...which LL had to promote too so she had to tell it. She showed sketches of things from the tour. She would have sternly said Jermaine you are not allowed to film any of this & im not playing with you. The man got her tatted on him - if she was serious enough he would have listened lol. 

um actually here's where I disagree, after being in their relationship for years, he goes and gets a tat of her on him, I saw that as a nail in the coffin of their relationship, he was trying to save it

Edited by Bailey.

If she was truly annoyed she would have made sure there was no information given. Fans forget she hid an entire marriage for 10+ years. She let him inside her rehearsals, she talked to the camera, she leaked the announcement of her opening act...which LL had to promote too so she had to tell it. She showed sketches of things from the tour. She would have sternly said Jermaine you are not allowed to film any of this & im not playing with you. The man got her tatted on him - if she was serious enough he would have listened lol. 

a marriage ain't got nothing to do with her tour. She answered his question with attitude and wouldn't even look in the camera. Janet doesn't ever and has never had to "act" to promote a concert. She went on tv promoting the tour herself. She didn't need JD for anything so there's that. Also he got her tatted after he cheated to get her back and it didn't work. Just cause Janet may of lied about a few other important things she wanted to keep private about her personal life don't mean she lies about everything like you're trying to make it seem.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

a marriage ain't got nothing to do with her tour. She answered his question with attitude and wouldn't even look in the camera. Janet doesn't ever and has never had to "act" to promote a concert. She went on tv promoting the tour herself. She didn't need JD for anything so there's that. Also he got her tatted after he cheated to get her back and it didn't work.

:filenails:

that's what I'm saying, even when he was taping her boarding a plane she keep moving like fuck this shit Im tired of you and that fucking camera....I know my Janet, and she was not pleased, not then not backstage during RYU when he asked whose the opening act

Yall are being extra. She was absolutely "acting" as in a way to pretend to be giving info slowly. At that time Janet was allowing JD to promote things she was doing by being "intimate" with fans. Where did she go after opening night of the tour? JD's camera & thanked everyone for coming & said how great it was. 

Who said she "needed JD"? You all start making this about a bunch of emotional clout that doesn't have shit to do with what's being discussed. Of COURSE the tat was a last attempt at keeping her yet & still IF  Janet did NOT want to divulge information she would have kept it to herself. She would not have said LL, she would not have interacted with him in any way shape or form. She would have ensured that he did not get the information. You think back in the day when Renee was giving fans tickets & interacting with them that it was outside of Janet's knowledge too? This is a brand & a business whatever she does not agree with she suppresses ESPECIALLY inside her own camp. 

The fake attitude, "It's LL! Now go Jermaine." Lmao. She allows him into rehearsals, to speak with the band, shows what she's working on, but then doesn't want him to tell her opening act. The purpose of an opening act is to merge audiences. LL waited for that moment to promote it himself too. Sorry but it wasn't about "lying" it was feeding fans. 

Yea no, I remember the day that came out, that wasnt breaking news that LL was her opener, she didnt expose anything for acting to be involved. There was SO much more about that tour that a act wouldve warranted spilling info over that wouldve gotten much stronger fan reactions and actually big news besides whos the opener. Compared to hiding a marriage, I mean....thats a bad comparison, she did that for her own privacy, that wasn't a career move or worth holding every career move under investigation for. When she had information to give to his camera or any other there was never a need to fake anything so why start there or with that? Thats why I dont do the suspicion game without warrant, and even then nobody but her & him (possibly Gil) are in the position to 100% confirm that it was staged, so why even go there over such small information in the 1st place.. :huh:

Yea no, I remember the day that came out, that wasnt breaking news that LL was her opener, she didnt expose anything for acting to be involved. There was SO much more about that tour that a act wouldve warranted spilling info over that wouldve gotten much stronger fan reactions and actually big news besides whos the opener. Compared to hiding a marriage, I mean....thats a bad comparison, she did that for her own privacy, that wasn't a career move or worth holding every career move under investigation for. When she had information to give to his camera or any other there was never a need to fake anything so why start there or with that? Thats why I dont do the suspicion game without warrant, and even then nobody but her & him (possibly Gil) are in the position to 100% confirm that it was staged, so why even go there over such small information in the 1st place.. :huh:

Yawn. It was a staged annoyance that people are reading into as a genuine aggravation. If you don't do the speculation game then the convo is moot for you. Believe what you will but whatever Janet doesn't want to "leak" she doesn't give up personally on camera. 

She doesn't expose things because she's being annoyed. She shuts them down with silence. That's her model. 

Yawn. It was a staged annoyance that people are reading into as a genuine aggravation. If you don't do the speculation game then the convo is moot for you. Believe what you will but whatever Janet doesn't want to "leak" she doesn't give up personally on camera. 

She doesn't expose things because she's being annoyed. She shuts them down with silence. That's her model. 

:lmao: But the hilariousness of your assumption and speculation is as I shut down earlier, she didn't "leak" shit lol, that wasn't some major announcement, and it didn't come from her 1st, I feel like Tom Joyner or ET or somebody who was breaking news about her and the tour at the time (maybe all of the above) said it 1st, that wasn't news to "leak" that wasn't news that fans would go nuts over like that massive setlist, or even the stage design, or the fact that Q-Tip, Nelly & Dave Navarro were going to be involved somehow like they were, hell her attitude saying it wasn't even like it was a huge deal because it wasn't, she said it like "what, you can hear this everywhere else, we announced it" cause they already did. Nothing was "exposed" with that by that announcement to warrant staging at all, all of what I listed would've been bigger news to the fans worth staging a slip of info.  :coffee: 

Less oldies but goodies and more...

Doesn't Really Matter
All For You
Someone To Call My Lover
Son of a Gun
Just A Little While
I Want You
All Nite
So Excited
Call On Me
Feedback
Rock with U
Nothing
Make Me
No Sleep
Dammn Baby

And go full pop star with the clothes.... Like sleek blue or purple highlight on the tips of the hair

:lmao: But the hilariousness of your assumption and speculation is as I shut down earlier, she didn't "leak" shit lol, that wasn't some major announcement, and it didn't come from her 1st, I feel like Tom Joyner or ET or somebody who was breaking news about her and the tour at the time (maybe all of the above) said it 1st, that wasn't news to "leak" that wasn't news that fans would go nuts over like that massive setlist, or even the stage design, or the fact that Q-Tip, Nelly & Dave Navarro were going to be involved somehow like they were, hell her attitude saying it wasn't even like it was a huge deal because it wasn't, she said it like "what, you can hear this everywhere else, we announced it" cause they already did. Nothing was "exposed" with that by that announcement to warrant staging at all, all of what I listed would've been bigger news to the fans worth staging a slip of info.  :coffee: 

Prove that those outlets put it out before she did and I'll wait. She said it first & they announced second as has been her strategy forever. It's not a "leak" because she said it. I'm done debating it, she only gives you what she wants you to know - feaux attitude or not. If she told you & pretends to be annoyed & you believe it - it's because it was expected. She knew JD was there with the camera, she had him there...with the camera. She didn't safe guard she actually gave teaser videos of the dancers rehearsing. She later used his vlog platform to reach out to fans as she had been doing all along building suspense for the tour. 

He sat far away during sound check one day on video too...she knew that. NOTHING was forced, "pulled" out of her, or secretive. She was 200% in. She was as annoyed with JD as she was with Tish for looking in the camera. Lmao - She hides what she wants. 

Prove that those outlets put it out before she did and I'll wait. She said it first & they announced second as has been her strategy forever. It's not a "leak" because she said it. I'm done debating it, she only gives you what she wants you to know - feaux attitude or not. If she told you & pretends to be annoyed & you believe it - it's because it was expected. She knew JD was there with the camera, she had him there...with the camera. She didn't safe guard she actually gave teaser videos of the dancers rehearsing. She later used his vlog platform to reach out to fans as she had been doing all along building suspense for the tour. 

He sat far away during sound check one day on video too...she knew that. NOTHING was forced, "pulled" out of her, or secretive. She was 200% in. She was as annoyed with JD as she was with Tish for looking in the camera. Lmao - She hides what she wants. 

:lmao: Yea no, I don't need to, that's on you that it was "breaking news", I'm not digging through 9 years worth of news to prove I'm right when you're the only 1 who doesn't know, that's your issue not mine. She did not break that news, it was announced by her camp or live nation and carreid over 1st, But the irony is it'd be easier to prove that than your theory, I mean prove in detail that it was fake and planned, and maybe I'll consider taking time out of my day to dig through news to prove you wrong. Also that wasn't the 1st video she reached out to fans in AND it's not the even the 1st of the RWU tour, thus again adding to why fake a annoyance when it's what you've been doing happily for like the entire era

She said news that was already announced, and her attitude was that why am I telling you this when it's already been announced, how you get "forced" from that is beyond me. Well you've made it very clear that you think most of what she does in front of or behind the cameras is a act, but still, not much evidence to prove that beyond a odd assumption.

• Upvote 1

:lmao: Yea no, I don't need to, that's on you that it was "breaking news", I'm not digging through 9 years worth of news to prove I'm right when you're the only 1 who doesn't know, that's your issue not mine. She did not break that news, it was announced by her camp or live nation and carreid over 1st, But the irony is it'd be easier to prove that than your theory, I mean prove in detail that it was fake and planned, and maybe I'll consider taking time out of my day to dig through news to prove you wrong. Also that wasn't the 1st video she reached out to fans in AND it's not the even the 1st of the RWU tour, thus again adding to why fake a annoyance when it's what you've been doing happily for like the entire era

She said news that was already announced, and her attitude was that why am I telling you this when it's already been announced, how you get "forced" from that is beyond me. Well you've made it very clear that you think most of what she does in front of or behind the cameras is a act, but still, not much evidence to prove that beyond a odd assumption.

I knew that you wouldn't post up anything about the order in which it was released. I don't think most of what she does is an act but a good amount of what she does is based on selling to her consumers "fans". Anyway it's all irrelevant. It is what it is. 

and what do you believe? I see it in her body language, the sigh, the head shaking no while she's speaking...

I've state what I believe she was as much a part of this as JD was. These were teasers & I distinctively remember many fans excitedly waiting for them not knowing what & how much they'll get. She let & encouraged the teasers. Her being sassy & attitudey was all in jest. 

I've state what I believe she was as much a part of this as JD was. These were teasers & I distinctively remember many fans excitedly waiting for them not knowing what & how much they'll get. She let & encouraged the teasers. Her being sassy & attitudey was all in jest. 

I think JD understood how much her fans were involved, and he was surprised at how big it was, I remember him talking about fame, and how he had it "bad" but Janet had it "worst" refering to people wanting to latch on and know this and that. I think JD gave us access because he wanted folks to see what he saw, that she's a normal everyday person, but for Janet, she was and remains very private, so in these moments there is a sense of tolerance, because after all that was her man and her love, so he could cross that line, but everyone else held the same point of view, no cameras, you can't come in here, and I noticed how quick Lil Jon reacted to JD asking him info like no dude thats a line with Janet we dont cross and stay employed....was it cute? maybe, BUT do I believe Janet was being pushed from her comfy zone of private...HELL YES! :coffee: