OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

That was sooooo cute. I love how she addressed everything like the baby and made it quick and simple to talk about the separation that way there would be no rumors! That woman is smart as hell!!! I just checked ticketmaster and all dates are still tba. I wonder what state gets to see her Sept. 7th. She's gonna be working hard the next few months to get that weight off.

I feel bad for her she's got a lot on her plate she even mentioned her weight :(

Janet's a big girl now. She knows people gonna talk so she just put it out there. They said the older you get the less fucks you give lol

• Upvote 2

That was sooooo cute. I love how she addressed everything like the baby and made it quick and simple to talk about the separation that way there would be no rumors! That woman is smart as hell!!! I just checked ticketmaster and all dates are still tba. I wonder what state gets to see her Sept. 7th. She's gonna be working hard the next few months to get that weight off.

She'll officially announce dates soon.. a week or two

Edited by KellyGame
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Appreciate her frankness, hope she brings that to a new interview.

She said she was in court so if an interview happens she can say, "legally I can't discuss the details of that." Trust me it will all run together seamlessly. Her being "real" was to touch it without holding it. 

• Upvote 1