OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

new tracks mentioned where?

press release on her official site

The STATE OF THE WORLD tour is a continuation of the Unbreakable tour and will include fan favorites from her chart-topping ‘Unbreakable’ album, an array of her socially conscious music she’s released throughout her career, and other smash hits and soon-to-be released new tracks with a state of the art live production!

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

press release on her official site

The STATE OF THE WORLD tour is a continuation of the Unbreakable tour and will include fan favorites from her chart-topping ‘Unbreakable’ album, an array of her socially conscious music she’s released throughout her career, and other smash hits and soon-to-be released new tracks with a state of the art live production!

that's exciting....I guess I know where my vacation time will be spent, there's an entire block of shows Id go to

• Upvote 1

Janet's a big girl now. She knows people gonna talk so she just put it out there. They said the older you get the less fucks you give lol

she was real as fuck about it though....I can't recall a Janet that was so forth coming ...its refreshing

• Upvote 2

she was real as fuck about it though....I can't recall a Janet that was so forth coming ...its refreshing

Fans have been wanting Janet to be like this for decades lol. She started getting more snippy once she turned 40. I remember the interview she did with Matt Lauer on the Today show and she said "Well i've already been where they've been and i'm still here" or something like that when he mentioned the younger girls.

• Upvote 2

Fans have been wanting Janet to be like this for decades lol. She started getting more snippy once she turned 40. I remember the interview she did with Matt Lauer on the Today show and she said "Well i've already been where they've been and i'm still here" or something like that when he mentioned the younger girls.

I remember she had to check him like look at my record Ive been and done everything these gurls are doing now.....he was going in ..she clapped back

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

" I've been in this game for 20 years... Plus. Where they are and where they're going I've already been..." She was lighting him up throughout that interview.  Before that she was telling him to get some Q-tips :lol:

It really is to be honest. 

the irony to me is how fake non fans have called Janet for years......and here she is at a point of reinvention to say hey Im not doing anything new, other than being me unfiltered.....this could get good :shifty:

Edited by Bailey.

during Unbreakable the front row seats were held by Janet's team and passed out before the show to fans

Passed to a lot of fake fans too. I remember running into 3 coworkers at Janet's show in SF and none of those bitches were real fans except 1 of the 3. They were like "yeah we got moved to the front row". The other 2 were there just to be there cause they had nothing else to do on a Tuesday. I was so pissed!:angry:

" I've been in this game for 20 years... Plus. Where they are and where they're going I've already been..." She was lighting him up throughout that interview.  Before that she was telling him to get some Q-tips :lol:

Yes! She gathered his ass! I hate that he tried to bring up her Damita Jo album sales. Duh bitch she was blacklisted!

I remember that but I didn't think that was for the entire front row. 

it seems like it was, thr front row wasn't that big a row, the rows at most concerts get bigger further back, I remember JT's first five rows got shorter

I'm moving to Dallas so I'll be buying tickets to Dallas and to Los Angeles.  She always does the damn thing in LA. 

everyone I know is in Dallas now....I get they have a lot of corporation headquarters. but have fun with that summer heat :)

everyone I know is in Dallas now....I get they have a lot of corporation headquarters. but have fun with that summer heat :)

That's exactly why I'm moving lol. I'm taking a promotion at my current company to go work in Dallas. I decided to rent instead of buy because I'm not sold on living there for a long time but from a professional and personal headspace I'm ready for a new adventure. 

• Upvote 3

That's exactly why I'm moving lol. I'm taking a promotion at my current company to go work in Dallas. I decided to rent instead of buy because I'm not sold on living there for a long time but from a professional and personal headspace I'm ready for a new adventure. 

well you are in for an adventure, Ive been to Dallas at least twice in the last 12 months and everything in Texas is bigger, ....I just hated the heat...so hot. BUT as for companies and improvement ...I saw that first time I was there, so many companies headquartered right there.....Texas has its own economy that seems to be separate from the other states plights....no state income tax!!....but dont worry they get they money back in other ways :sigh: