OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

She will be in court to flesh out the dissolution of her marriage," the source says. "Touring with baby Eissa could be a possible problem but she's hoping it's not."

The source says her older brother, Randy Jackson, will be with her on tour to help take care of his nephew.

"He's her primary source of emotional support and may be the perfect guardian for her son while she's on tour," the source adds.

According to the source, Jackson is preparing for this to be "her greatest tour ever."

"She'll be coming out full force and unrestricted," the source says. "Janet will begin rigorously dieting. She wants to look her best for herself and her fans."

http://www.etonline.com/news/216561_exclusive_janet_jackson_plans_to_bring_baby_eissa_on_tour_and_will_start_dieting/

• Upvote 4

yea we got upgraded in SF.. while my wife and daughter were in the restroom, I waited for them in the hall and joey walked by so I reached out to shake his hand and said something like "good to see you joey!" And he just said thanks and carried on his way.. then after my wife and daughter came out of the restroom, we got something to eat and made our way back up to our balcony seats, and as were we heading up the stairs joey stopped my wife (who was walking behind me) and asked her if she and her daughter would like to be on the floor (never said anything about FRONT row).. she hollered at me to stop and turn around and when I saw that joey was speaking directly to her, I knew EXACTLY what was happeneing and I shouted "yes we'll do it!"

and then that night Janet spoke to me and my little family (6yo daughter included) and made that night one we'll never forget...

so the moral of story is: I'm trying to find a way to recreate that again! ? 

I love it, yea I'm friends with some of the janfam that when Janet tours....they tour lol, but they did it for multiple dates. I'm counting on them going to the 1st show (they always do) and find out if Joey is still hooking it up like last time

She will be in court to flesh out the dissolution of her marriage," the source says. "Touring with baby Eissa could be a possible problem but she's hoping it's not."

The source says her older brother, Randy Jackson, will be with her on tour to help take care of his nephew.

"He's her primary source of emotional support and may be the perfect guardian for her son while she's on tour," the source adds.

According to the source, Jackson is preparing for this to be "her greatest tour ever."

"She'll be coming out full force and unrestricted," the source says. "Janet will begin rigorously dieting. She wants to look her best for herself and her fans."

http://www.etonline.com/news/216561_exclusive_janet_jackson_plans_to_bring_baby_eissa_on_tour_and_will_start_dieting/

Image result for I can't breathe gif

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/1kx3k6?ac_link=ntm_JanetJackson2017_tkt_type_vip

JANET JACKSON: STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR - VIP PACKAGES

FRONT ROW PACKAGE 

Package to include: 
One (1) front row ticket 
Priority check-in and entrance 
Access to the pre-show reception with appetizers, wine, beer and soft drinks 
Themed decor and party music playing your favorite Janet Jackson hits at the pre-show reception 
Crowd-free merchandise shopping (where available) 
Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers 
Collectible laminate to remember your evening 
Onsite check-in staff 

HOSPITALITY PACKAGE 

Package to include: 
One (1) premium Price Level 1 ticket 
Themed decor and party music playing your favorite Janet Jackson hits at the pre-show reception 
Onsite check-in staff 

GOLD HOT SEAT PACKAGE 
Package to include: 
One (1) premium Price Level 1 ticket 

SILVER HOT SEAT PACKAGE 
Package to include: 
One (1) premium Price Level 2 ticket 
  • Upvote 1

FRONT ROW PACKAGE 

Package to include: 
One (1) front row ticket 
Onsite check-in staff 

IMG_6589_zpsm6pcfqr1.gif

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I really hope she does. Because as cool as it is to see her new video and announcement, so far all the shows she's added to her facebook events have been in the states.

If after cancellations on All 4 u, rock witchu and then the unbreakable tour, Europe gets nothing....then fans here are just gonna stop caring,

I think she maybe could be a little scared to go over there because of all the times she was supposed to tour there and didn't. I think she's gonna try and warm them up with them hearing about her resuming the tour back here in the states and letting them see her here and then seeing if there'll be much demand for her there. She knows she pissed a lot of fans off over seas.

No it doesn't, from what I learned he's done it with floor seating for #1's & RWU.

I wish they would stop it. I don't like paying for my front row seats and then some cheap bitch who either didn't wanna pay the price or who is just there just to be there and not even a true fan get moved to front row with me. It pissed me off at the SF show back in 2015 one of my coworkers came with 2 of her friends and was bragging about how Joey upgraded them and that bitch ain't even a real Janet fan. She only went because it was a Tuesday and she had nothing else to do. Her friend was the true Janet fan

I wish they would stop it. I don't like paying for my front row seats and then some cheap bitch who either didn't wanna pay the price or who is just there just to be there and not even a true fan get moved to front row with me. It pissed me off at the SF show back in 2015 one of my coworkers came with 2 of her friends and was bragging about how Joey upgraded them and that bitch ain't even a real Janet fan. She only went because it was a Tuesday and she had nothing else to do. Her friend was the true Janet fan

it depends on the price for the package and if she has seats left I'm sure they will give them out for free I prefer to sit close but it doesn't have to be front row every time 

I be tellin people who complain about cancelations and traveling, COME,TO.LA!!! She's cancelled dates on every tour she's done, but NEVER L.A., you wanna see Janet FOR SURE, gotta go to a LA show

Yup. She never cancels for LA. I've been seeing her in LA since 2008 and never had any issues with cancelations or rescheduling things. 

• Upvote 1