OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

OMG! I haven't met any of the JanFam here in like almost a decade. I'm long over due lol

Last person, hell only person I've met was Adam. 

You're going to Miss L.A; Hell cali period.

I fly home damn nearly every week to get my rocks off :lol::rolleyes:

Edited by Fanka

I'm not moving there :asham: and I know the price of living is much higher in Chicago but I'd go and stay a night or four  

I honestly meant to quote,  Angela--LOL Sorry, Norman(Thats' your name, right?) 

Good. Do not move there unless you plan on making 60k+:lol:

Mannnn chicago crowds be turned. I may go home just to experience it. Havent been to a concert in Dallas yet. 

• Upvote 1

Last person, hell only person I've met was Adam. 

You're going to Miss L.A; Hell cali period.

I fly home damn nearly every week to get my rocks off :lol::rolleyes:

It is time for a change. I almost moved to Boston last year. It's not permanent lol

It is time for a change. I almost moved to Boston last year. It's not permanent lol

lol--i needed change as well. that & i was laid off my job, so that helped too. lol--- my dad just moved to cali--he's in thousand oaks. he hates it :lol:

I honestly meant to quote,  Angela--LOL Sorry, Norman(Thats' your name, right?) 

Good. Do not move there unless you plan on making 60k+:lol:

Mannnn chicago crowds be turned. I may go home just to experience it. Havent been to a concert in Dallas yet. 

:cry: ouch

She always shows up for it, if I could remember

I was able to purchase my tickets this afternoon for the DC show. I'm through the roof. I wanted floor, preferably front row, so in that sense I'm disappointed. Here's to Janet staying heathy and for a successful tour. 

NOTE: This is one of those credit card entry shows. 

Screen-Shot-2017-05-02-at-11.35.57-PM.jp

• Upvote 1

I wish they would stop it. I don't like paying for my front row seats and then some cheap bitch who either didn't wanna pay the price or who is just there just to be there and not even a true fan get moved to front row with me. It pissed me off at the SF show back in 2015 one of my coworkers came with 2 of her friends and was bragging about how Joey upgraded them and that bitch ain't even a real Janet fan. She only went because it was a Tuesday and she had nothing else to do. Her friend was the true Janet fan

I don't give thought to it unless it involves me, I talked to people in the VIP who areas that didn't even know she released a new album, until they got to the show, my thing is as long as when the lights go down you aren't sitting the whole time looking bored, I don't care, hell even then when she's in my eye-site, nobody in the room matters.

Where are you seeing this? 

Ticketmaster. Here is a screen cap that I just took and some photos from earlier when I purchased my ticket at around 2pm.  The layout has what appears to be seats on stage. Very few good seats remaining at the Verizon Center.

LINK: http://www.ticketmaster.com/janet-jackson-state-of-the-world-washington-district-of-columbia-11-16-2017/event/15004EE8E5337155?artistid=735353&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-02%20at%2011.54.

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

Edited by KPnDC

He is NOT fat....lied? lol he break ur heart joe joe? :P

boy you a damn lie lol. Even a mod here who's met him can verify he's fat unless he lost weight after 2011. Ok let me say he's on the chubby side. You thinking fat like Fat Joe. When I saw him he was like this

tumblr_lsno86gSje1qkwokwo1_500.jpg

I don't give thought to it unless it involves me, I talked to people in the VIP who areas that didn't even know she released a new album, until they got to the show, my thing is as long as when the lights go down you aren't sitting the whole time looking bored, I don't care, hell even then when she's in my eye-site, nobody in the room matters.

me and a few other Janet fans almost got into it with some other fans who kept sneaking up from the back moving towards the front of us. We along with other fans sitting across from us had to check a few people and security had to come out in the middle of the damn show and move people back to their seats. One guy who was about 6'2 kept pretending he wasn't one of the ones who snuck up from the back and he tried to stand near me and I said "um you don't have a seat anywhere near here." and he had to leave.