OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

Ticketmaster. Here is a screen cap that I just took and some photos from earlier when I purchased my ticket at around 2pm.  The layout has what appears to be seats on stage. Very few good seats remaining at the Verizon Center.

LINK: http://www.ticketmaster.com/janet-jackson-state-of-the-world-washington-district-of-columbia-11-16-2017/event/15004EE8E5337155?artistid=735353&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-02%20at%2011.54.

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

wow. Thank You   I wonder if that will be a pit or seats directly on stage. I need to find someone who will spend 650 with me. 

I think its smart as hell of Janet, she's not leaving her baby with no sitter, she is choosing family she trusts

because he has done such a great job of taking care of his 3 children???

• Downvote 1

No one knows the family dynamics.

So I don't think anyone should judge, Janet knows Randy better than anyone else, if she trusts her brother with her only child, there has to be a level of trust somewhere between them.

actually it is widely known that he never paid child support, beat his wife (and allegedly Stevanna as well) and Genevieve has said that he never returns their calls and that they don't have a relationship with him.

I'd put money on the answer being no. Why are fans so desperate to see the same shit sctick over and over?

there are two genders of humans on this planet, she picked one to be on stage leaving 50% not used, besides Im sure Gil wants back up there too. I also think u misread my intent, I dont want to see guys for the sake of sex on stage I want to see a balanced line up of dancers

Who decides on what the seating prices are going to be?

promoters, but they have gotten it wrong in the past, namely the RWY tour, there was a lot of fan chatter about pricing, this time pricing is crazy high, Im not buying a thing right now ....I wish they would figure out selling Janet at over 300 bucks a seat within the first ten rows is just too high

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ugh. I still have my tickets from the original date. Trying to decide if I want to plunk the $250 a piece to do the hospitality upgrade. 

you think on that ...while I scratch my balls cause thats about all I willing to do right now :mellow:

Im sorry is Wolfgang Puck cooking the appetizers in VIP? Is the wine gonna be a vintage bottle from Janet's personal collection? Will I get to sit with Gabrelle Union ? Cause 650.00 a ticket!!!!   some cities that are big like DC 950 a seat front row

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

I don't see anything wrong with the ticket prices :blink: I guess people have to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING to bitch and complain about

Coldplay goes for $1000+ 

yet yo ass didnt buy one .....so let me get this right you dont see anything wrong with the prices except the fact you wouldnt/couldnt buy a ticket? smh :coffee:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2