OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

I love Janet and this isn't a knock of any kind, I expect Coldplay to be in that price range because it's a stadium show with more overhead. I expected Janet's prices to increase, I just wish I had the opportunity to buy some better seats yesterday. 

• Upvote 1

I love Janet and this isn't a knock of any kind, I expect Coldplay to be in that price range because it's a stadium show with more overhead. I expected Janet's prices to increase, I just wish I had the opportunity to buy some better seats yesterday. 

exactly!  he compared Coldplay to janet and we know Coldplay's show is going to be huge ....I dont know what Janets got going last stage she was on was no bigger than an Imax

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yet yo ass didnt buy one .....so let me get this right you dont see anything wrong with the prices except the fact you wouldnt/couldnt buy a ticket? smh :coffee:

I won't buy a ticket? Wtf?! They're on sale in CLE? Oh that's right.. they're not

and before you comment about Ticketmaster.. the NBA Champions' Arena doesn't use Ticketmaster

Thanks for ignoring the rest of my post. Again... People will find ANYTHING.. SOMETHING to bitch about... you especially 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I expect it too BUT in comparison.. $650 for front row vs $1000+ for floor... Janet's tickets are right where they should be 

PS: Coldplay at the Q (the arena in Cleveland) VIP package is $750.. that's not front row.. that's floor

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

$650.00 for front row a ticket :mellow: in the VIP package

I would pay that for a pit or a seat on stage. Those seats go to corporate people most the time anyway. That's why the energy always sucks on the floor. Up in the stands is where the party is 

$650.00 for front row a ticket :mellow: in the VIP package

That is pretty high. I won't pay that much unless i'm meeting Janet. I love her and saw her front row last tour but no God i'm not paying more than half a G only to be front row and nothing else.

$500.00 a seat for row 4 .....If she's reworked the show into the biggest show on Earth okay, but I dont have that info right now....even still thats high

I agree with you

• Upvote 2

Anyone want to team up for the VIP tickets for the DC or Baltimore show in the $350 range? I believe they are only sold in pairs. I'm not paying the $500-600 tix however.

are those the platinum seats?  I was looking for something in section 121 but it kept say $500 I got section 120 but I'm not sure if the view. 

there are two genders of humans on this planet, she picked one to be on stage leaving 50% not used, besides Im sure Gil wants back up there too. I also think u misread my intent, I dont want to see guys for the sake of sex on stage I want to see a balanced line up of dancers

ah OK I thought u ment her bringing guys from the audience. Itll be interesting to see if any of the noticeable changes come back ( including the use of Inshallah).

Why am I also thinking that her showing the Sankonfa tatoo is a sign?

20Y0 of The Velvet Rope:whistle:

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 1

ah OK I thought u ment her bringing guys from the audience. Itll be interesting to see if any of the noticeable changes come back ( including the use of Inshallah).

Why am I also thinking that her showing the Sankonfa tatoo is a sign?

20Y0 of TVR :whistle:

no its cool, I can appreciate when members can have a dialogue that contains respect for ones self and others

Edited by Bailey.

who are the fans that say her "tours all being the same" ?  

The ones constantly complaining that all her tours are Greatest hits tours and all the same. Why anyone who hasn't said it would be offended by that or even care sure is strange :coffee:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The ones constantly complaining that all her tours are Greatest hits tours and all the same. Why anyone who hasn't said it would be offended by that or even care sure is strange :coffee:

actually I read what was stated and felt if someone was directing anything anyone's way they needed to man up and be more direct ...BUT since it doesn't apply to me one way or the other I can honestly say I could give a shit less :coffee: 

Edited by Bailey.

boy you a damn lie lol. Even a mod here who's met him can verify he's fat unless he lost weight after 2011. Ok let me say he's on the chubby side. You thinking fat like Fat Joe. When I saw him he was like this

tumblr_lsno86gSje1qkwokwo1_500.jpg

ah. First and only time I meet him was in 2008. He was thin. 

So $650 is out of the question. I'm hoping and wondering if I'll be able to get something floor in the first 3 sections & 3-5 rows for the highest price she's charging the ($125) in Atlanta. It's only right. If I'm not mistaken my previous ticket might have been like row F. 

actually I read what was stated and felt if someone was directing anything anyone's way they needed to man up and be more direct ...BUT since it doesn't apply to me one way or the other I can honestly say I could give a shit less :coffee: 

Ah yes putting yourself that wasnt (necissarily) about you in the 1st place, part of vibes post was between the 2 of you, the other was a true observation of how some fans do & have discussed Janet tours, if you know for a fact you didnt, me going as far as to highlight and underline a part that was a factual generalization for some should not bug you enough to even engage in the 1st place, you assumed it was, and thus made something out of nothing. :whistle:

Edited by jarrylf

I've always respected that Janet's prices are reasonable & affordable for who she is. I could never understand why a fan would think she should Up those charges. It kinda shows how much other celebs spike prices unnecessarily - on the same coin. I hope Janet's staging, visuals, & effects are of at least RWU tour quality. Not the exact design but the quality  

• Upvote 1

Ah yes putting yourself that wasnt (necissarily) about you in the 1st place, part of vibes post was between the 2 of you, the other was a true observation of how some fans do & have discussed Janet tours, if you know for a fact you didnt, me going as far as to highlight and underline a part that was a factual generalization for some should not bug you enough to even engage in the 1st place, you assumed it was, and thus made something out of nothing. :whistle:

oh but I didnt put myself in there, read the response again, I simply asked who were you refering to, esp since the statement made was that general

So $650 is out of the question. I'm hoping and wondering if I'll be able to get something floor in the first 3 sections & 3-5 rows for the highest price she's charging the ($125) in Atlanta. It's only right. If I'm not mistaken my previous ticket might have been like row F. 

I thought about it all day and maybe two at the most I would shell out 650, but I want to see her several times, because you never know when she'll be out again, I just hate to miss out

• Upvote 1

oh but I didnt put myself in there, read the response again, I simply asked who were you refering to, esp since the statement made was that general

That's putting yourself in there, the ones who do that know who they are, those of us that don't know we don't. And if you know you don't but still want names, that's instigating.

I thought about it all day and maybe two at the most I would shell out 650, but I want to see her several times, because you never know when she'll be out again, I just hate to miss out

yea I plan to see multiple shows and I've spent much more to see janet on RWU tour. I think it was like $283 if i remember correctly and I was the second row on the outside of the walkway. 

This time I want to be close but I want to see her in Vegas & thankfully ATL is the last stop. I've put my prayers out there to see her outside, opening night, & closing night. So far I've gotten outside and this time will be closing night. I still gotta do opening. 

• Upvote 1

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/848269/how-music-and-motherhood-are-getting-janet-jackson-through-her-public-divorce

"This tour is going to not disappoint her fans," our source shared. "She wants to make it up to them. She is ready now."

When it comes to love and romance, the insider says dating is "not her focus." Instead, it's all about her baby and her career.

"I thank God for him you guys," Janet shared in her latest message. "He's so healthy. He's so beautiful, so loving, such a happy baby."

And for those few extra pounds Janet admitted to putting on during her pregnancy journey, our source says that she's ready to put in the work and surprise her fans."She started dieting and it's not been easy," our source shared. "She has a few different trainers she is working with and is determined to really shock her fans with her body transformation."

• Upvote 1

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/848269/how-music-and-motherhood-are-getting-janet-jackson-through-her-public-divorce

"This tour is going to not disappoint her fans," our source shared. "She wants to make it up to them. She is ready now."

When it comes to love and romance, the insider says dating is "not her focus." Instead, it's all about her baby and her career.

"I thank God for him you guys," Janet shared in her latest message. "He's so healthy. He's so beautiful, so loving, such a happy baby."

And for those few extra pounds Janet admitted to putting on during her pregnancy journey, our source says that she's ready to put in the work and surprise her fans."She started dieting and it's not been easy," our source shared. "She has a few different trainers she is working with and is determined to really shock her fans with her body transformation."

omggomggy

• Upvote 1