OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

You won't get floor seats that close to the stage for less

$125 for the back of the floor

I'd pay $500 if I was maybe in the first 5 rows or so but V is like what row 24 or 25? Tuh. I don't do anything but first several rows floor seats because last Janet concert I was in like row 8 but this big 6'8 guy was in front of me the whole time so I had to really move to try and see. Seems like I'm better trying to gun for that side stage.

I'd pay $500 if I was maybe in the first 5 rows or so but V is like what row 24 or 25? Tuh. I don't do anything but first several rows floor seats because last Janet concert I was in like row 8 but this big 6'8 guy was in front of me the whole time so I had to really move to try and see. Seems like I'm better trying to gun for that side stage.

I couldn't do the floor... I'm 5'9".. and I'd be pissed if I had someone taller in front of me

I got this message at 10 am and it was still coming up an hour later.  

smdh they need to get it together

I'm not getting any seats in the venue either. This shit has me highly upset. Since 10 am they were only showing upper level seating and now there's an error with the search. There has to be a better way.

yeah I was pissed too and now I have to wait til i'm off work to get more. It's 7:58am now and I have to be to work at 8:30am. I don't want no damn seats far from the stage 

yeah I was pissed too and now I have to wait til i'm off work to get more. It's 7:58am now and I have to be to work at 8:30am. I don't want no damn seats far from the stage 

Sales for seats went public at 10am... I assume EST but it doesn't say. You should be able to grab them now

I'm so fucking mad because every time I go to pay for my ticket they're saying something is wrong with the server. I'm already paying higher than I should be. I'm so mad I missed preorder. When I checked it was over. All these ppl who don't intend to go to the show selling seats for 350+ it's ridiculous. This is the worst ticket buying experience with Janet I've ever had. 

Im at work trying to get tickets to LA, Vegas, Concord...what a fucking mess this has been,  Been using the apps because live nation and ticketmaster sites are blocked at work. Anyways ill see what i can get tonight when i get home.  But yeah shit is not really working in my favor and i ususally am able to get decent tickets

• Upvote 1

Im at work trying to get tickets to LA, Vegas, Concord...what a fucking mess this has been,  Been using the apps because live nation and ticketmaster sites are blocked at work. Anyways ill see what i can get tonight when i get home.  But yeah shit is not really working in my favor and i ususally am able to get decent tickets

I had the same issue. I had to buy a resale ticket & I'm not overly excited about the seat. I've always been what feels like closer than this. I'm still on the floor but like 20 rows back smh. I usually make out great but it took me 3 hrs of trying 

Just got my floor seats for HOUSTON!!!  OMG so excited.  

Curious... do you think I'd be okay to wait until next month to do the Hospitality Upgrade??  Gotta watch my budget.  

Also planning to purchase tix for Austin, since Houston is Saturday and Austin is on Sunday night.  Lafayette would be tough if I have to work that Friday, but I might have to spring for it since it'll be the first show.  

Seriously y'all, this is like a dream come true.  Praying that sales go well and that she announces some European dates.  

• Upvote 1

I'm so fucking mad because every time I go to pay for my ticket they're saying something is wrong with the server. I'm already paying higher than I should be. I'm so mad I missed preorder. When I checked it was over. All these ppl who don't intend to go to the show selling seats for 350+ it's ridiculous. This is the worst ticket buying experience with Janet I've ever had. 

omfg the same shit is happening to me right now. Fuckin' pissin' me off!!!:angry::angry::angry:

Is it more worth it to just do standard admission. I just test runned Atlanta and the VIP packages were giving me like row v for $500 and I cannot sit in row v for half a stack.

Yes I saw the same shit. Some of the packages had me sitting in like stadium seats in the bleachers while the standard tickets would have me on the floor closer to the stage

Try using your phone's browser 

LOL my friend and Janet-Xone aka Janet.club member Dave B. texted me and told me that and wa-lah! It worked. IDK how the hell it works on a phone but not on a computer. 

Janet Jackson: State of the World Tour

Save Mart Center, Fresno, CA

SunSep 24, 2017 08:00 PM
Resale Ticket
Section FLR 2   Row K   Seat 9
US $350.14x1
Price Details
US $350.14

Janet Jackson: State of the World Tour

Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, CA

TueOct 3, 2017 08:00 PM
Standard Ticket
Section FLR 4   Row N   Seat 10
US $147.38x1
Price Details
US $147.38

• Upvote 4

How are you guys getting out of the queue? Just keep searching and searching. Lord I have no patience. I want really good seats in Vegas. I was considering Reno as well cuz I was able to get ga admission in the pit

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1