OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

• 1 month later...
About 5 weeks to opening night and the first 25 dates look like this...

90 to 100% sold: Albuquerque, Anaheim

75 to 89% sold: Dallas, Seattle, Reno, Hollywood

50 to 74% sold: Fresno, Portland, Saint Louis, Milwaukee

less than 50%: San Antonio, Little Rock, Tulsa, Phoenix, Sacramento

No seating chart available: Lafayette, Houston, Austin, Vancouver, Concord, San Diego, Las Vegas, Denver, Salt Lake City, Kansas City

Edited by Kishi

No seating chart available: Lafayette, Houston, Austin, Vancouver, Concord, San Diego, Las Vegas, Denver, Salt Lake City

well promo is way pass due. Folks didnt know she had a new album out in 2015, she wanna fill seats she might wanna have her team ramp up

• Upvote 1

Well in Dallas the lady at the box office told me that most didnt refund their tickets and I couldnt really get better seats, cause they were already sold whether old or new tickets.

and tbh the map chart is not always accurate. if its less than 50% I dont see her doing those venues. But hey, once tour kicks off and people see how hot the show is, people will buy more I'm sure.

• Upvote 3

Well in Dallas the lady at the box office told me that most didnt refund their tickets and I couldnt really get better seats, cause they were already sold whether old or new tickets.

and tbh the map chart is not always accurate. if its less than 50% I dont see her doing those venues. But hey, once tour kicks off and people see how hot the show is, people will buy more I'm sure.

I do believe a kick off boost will occur

• Upvote 1

No seating chart available: Lafayette, Houston, Austin, Vancouver, Concord, San Diego, Las Vegas, Denver, Salt Lake City, Kansas City

Eww I hope the Fresno show ain't gonna be dead cause i'm going there before the Sacramento show smh

• Upvote 2

Here’s a look at the other dates.

at 90 to 100% - Atlanta, Bethlehem 

at 75 to 89% - Rosemont, Washington D.C., Brooklyn

at 50 to 74% - Columbia, Norfolk, Jacksonville, Sunrise, Birmingham, Louisville, Columbus, Indianapolis, Baltimore, Providence, Boston, Toronto, Toledo

less than 50% - Nashville, Memphis, Lexington, Pittsburgh, Newark, Atlantic City, Manchester, Grand Rapids, Moline, Detroit

No seating map: Cleveland, Philadelphia, Buffalo

This isn’t as bad as I expected. As these dates are October to December, I expect them to sell better by the tour kick off.

• Upvote 1

I mean I'll admit I havent purchased tickets yet, I tend to wait and see where the prices will go I found a Detroit seat first ten rows floor going for like 250 so Ima keep waiting until the time comes, I did the same thing on several of her tours, look , Janet maybe rich, but Im not :filenails:

I mean I'll admit I havent purchased tickets yet, I tend to wait and see where the prices will go I found a Detroit seat first ten rows floor going for like 250 so Ima keep waiting until the time comes, I did the same thing on several of her tours, look , Janet maybe rich, but Im not :filenails:

Her tickets are pretty inexpensive 

Just have to finalize for my work schedule, but so far the only ticket I've been able to swing is Houston.  But my plan is to get over to Lafayette for the opening show, and I may even try to go for Austin the next night, and Little Rock.  But I had to lock down Houston as it's where I live AND on a Saturday.  

I have a floor seat in Houston, and also about to spring for hospitality upgrade.  Then buy cheaper seats everywhere else.  I really hope she does the meet/greet photos again, b/c I missed that in New Orleans!!  

• Upvote 1

if you want nose bleeds <_<  I dont do those :coffee:  or have you NOT seen the receipts I post of concert after concert of me standing damn near front row ...JT ring a bell?

must be nice. 

I had to work and save some extra money for these concerts and sprung for the floor seat in my home town. But I got a "cheap seat" in New Orleans and still had a great time, so I'm not ashamed of that.