OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

they don't, but new music was part of Live Nation's info release ...and if this was just to complete Unbreakable then Janet is being a lil disingenuous naming the tour something else ...I love Janet a great deal, but I will call out bullshit when it goes down

They didn’t say when now did they ;) 

You haven’t called bull shit at any time during the past two years. If anything you’ve only bitched and complained and didn’t believe her when she said she was pregnant ??‍♂️

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I can't help but wonder if some of these assertions are nothing more than veiled attempts of some fans to project their life onto Janet's...a win for Janet is a win for me....Chile it ain't that deep.

Who the fuck cares if Janet sells albums...?..she's sold a plenty of them...next!

Who the fuck cares if Janet's tour is successful..? She's had plenty of successful tours...next!

The one thing that Janet has not been successful at as of now is being a mother to a child AND I'm sure that is where her focus is at this very moment.

You hoes will have to deal.

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

They didn’t say when now did they ;) 

You haven’t called bull shit at any time during the past two years. If anything you’ve only bitched and complained and didn’t believe her when she said she was pregnant ??‍♂️

I'm calling bullshit now, no promo, and then there's you so full of shit you're eyeballs are brown ...you call it bitching and complaining, I like to call a spade a spade

I'm calling bullshit now, no promo, and then there's you so full of shit you're eyeballs are brown ...you call it bitching and complaining, I like to call a spade a spade

OMG my eyes are brown

This isn’t the first time Janet has toured with zero promo.

You’ve been wrong multiple times in the past two years :coffee: So keep playing cards with the Great Depressed. You still going to buy tickets :coffee: 

• Upvote 2

I can't help but wonder if some of these assertions are nothing more than veiled attempts of some fans to project their life onto Janet's...a win for Janet is a win for me....Chile it ain't that deep.

Who the fuck cares if Janet sells albums...?..she's sold a plenty of them...next!

Who the fuck cares if Janet's tour is successful..? She's had plenty of successful tours...next!

The one thing that Janet has not been successful at as of now is being a mother to a child AND I'm sure that is where her focus is at this very moment.

You hoes will have to deal.

:rolleyes:

Oh shit!!!! Shots fired :lmao: 

BISH YASSSSSS you betta preach!!! 

Edited by State of the Game

^

I disagree with your last point. Tom Joyner is an UAC personality and that's where Janet's legacy is still thriving, whereas it might struggle elsewhere (Though I personally never had a big problem hearing Janet on oldies stations).

That said, I wonder if anyone has ever attempted to ask Kathy Ireland about the strategy for the tour.

That is who is playing her music not the breakfast club.  A lot of people unfollowed and dragged Kathy after her comments after a police shooting.  Can't remember word for word but she was not understanding why people were angry at police.  She should just stick to marketing and leave social issues alone.  

OMG my eyes are brown

This isn’t the first time Janet has toured with zero promo.

You’ve been wrong multiple times in the past two years :coffee: So keep playing cards with the Great Depressed. You still going to buy tickets :coffee: 

my plans never changed....I intend to be present along with any members of the Great delusional :coffee:

Edited by Bailey.

my plans never changed.

What plans? Being wrong all the time? 

I’m not going to argue with you. When push comes to shove, you sir have been on the wrong side of history over and over ??‍♂️ You’ve also flip flopped harder than most politicians. Earlier this week, in this thread, you pretended not to care about ticket sales and stupid shit you can’t control.. now you’re back on the Great Depressed bandwagon ??? SAD!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hope this tour goes well. On a personal level, Janet is my number 1 and I want the world to remember her greatness and because it would help me believe racism and sexism can be overcome one small fight at a time. But also as a fan, I love and respect her so fucking much. I realize she doesn't like the constant public eye but she LOVES being on stage. And if this tour does well, I could see her going back out every so often into the future.

• Upvote 3

What plans? Being wrong all the time? 

I’m not going to argue with you. When push comes to shove, you sir have been on the wrong side of history over and over ??‍♂️ You’ve also flip flopped harder than most politicians. Earlier this week, in this thread, you pretended not to care about ticket sales and stupid shit you can’t control.. now you’re back on the Great Depressed bandwagon ??? SAD!

you sir live to instigate so we can agree to do one thing, walk the opposite way :coffee:  deuces :wave: thank God now you can get off my nut sack and my quote button :)

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That is who is playing her music not the breakfast club.  A lot of people unfollowed and dragged Kathy after her comments after a police shooting.  Can't remember word for word but she was not understanding why people were angry at police.  She should just stick to marketing and leave social issues alone.  

So you're saying you want her played on the Breakfast Club?

Didn't say I did. Do you ever stop to THINK before you type or is your head always too far up your own ugly ass?

This is him as soon as he finds the slightest thing to argue about 

tenor.gif

you sir live to instigate so we can agree to do one thing, walk the opposite way :coffee:  deuces :wave: thank God now you can get off my nut sack and my quote button :)

You think this whole forum doesn't know this already? :lol: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is him as soon as he finds the slightest thing to argue about 

tenor.gif

You think this whole forum doesn't know this already? :lol: 

its hard because I met Game, in person, and I liked him we sat had dinner with a bunch of other Janet fans, he had will call seats or something to that affect and they eventually sat him in front I was a bit worried for him, I love to hate him, but when he's on my minus button it hurts because I can converse back and forth without the negative

its hard because I met Game, in person, and I liked him we sat had dinner with a bunch of other Janet fans, he had will call seats or something to that affect and they eventually sat him in front I was a bit worried for him, I love to hate him, but when he's on my minus button it hurts because I can converse back and forth without the negative

You met him 1 time years ago in a public setting with other Janet fans. Of course he was gonna be on his best behavior lol. I would too in front of everybody. Then again i'm a nice guy period but I will let a bitch know wassup.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1