OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

On the subject of the This is me of What about, if you can jump to the assumption that it was about her relationship with her current relationship, it can also be assumed that this being the 1st time she performed the song in almost 20yrs  (18 to be exact) it couldve brought back memories of the past. Its just as much of a possibility. 

Thats the SAME exact thought I had after seeing her breaking down tonight after doing the song. EVERY single man she's ever had hurt her in some way, lying, cheating, and abuse. So she's probably over it ALL and its all resurfacing now. Instead these ppl making false claims and drawing their own conclusions based on a song that has many layers to it.

these kind of ppl are the reason why some innocent man is serving life in prison. 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 2

Apparently too Tish & her family's affected by the flood, she was having a conversation with TIna in the comments of her page, she's staying with her mother in Houston while she takes a class there but she still lives in LA, but was in the flood herself. I'm glad she and her family's OK, not only is she my favorite of Janet's dancers, but I'm the proudest of her post-Janet career

I'm glad Janet added What About to the setlist and we're discussing abuse.

My only issue is that there's too much speculation, when none of us know what happened. That can be dangerous. And again, I see some folks reverting back to their stereotypes about Islam and Muslim men, when abuse can and does happen in any faith, culture, or part of the world. It's offensive to associate it with one group of people when all of us are susceptible to facing or being affected by abuse.

Whether Janet faced abuse in the past or recently, we should still be careful of assumption and focus on applauding her for shedding light on abuse. Whether it's verbal, physical, or emotional, it's wrong.

• Upvote 5

I saw this all over facebook so I took it and tweeted it. Those jeans looked a mess lol.

yeah but we dont wanna go to war with the Beehive....not now....our wigs are under a constant threat of snatchation , cancellations, postponements, pregnancies, divorce, sales, we dont have the numbers. I say we fly in the Mother of Dragons and all creation and try a truce with  Cersei  Beyonce-_-

Beyonce just had twins for crying out loud, and let's give credit where its due, Janet, Kevin Hart, and Beyonce were all in Houston showing some love

Edited by Bailey.

I think she would say “this was me”.. I think people forget Janet is an actress.. and that this is a performance. 

Or he could have been abusive. Only Janet & Wissam knows. If she was, I hope she speaks out for other women. Be a voice and not hide it. She’s famous and speaking out would be beneficial to thousands of women across this country. 

Gil knows,thats why he's been shady towards wissam, he's never shaded janet's exes....Randy knows thats why he's been by his sister's side.

yeah but we dont wanna go to war with the Beehive....not now....our wigs are under a constant threat of snatchation , cancellations, postponements, pregnancies, divorce, sales, we dont have the numbers. I say we fly in the Mother of Dragons and all creation and try a truce with  Cersei  Beyonce-_-

Beyonce just had twins for crying out loud, and let's give credit where its due, Janet, Kevin Hart, and Beyonce were all in Houston showing some love

Ain't nobody scared of no queeny hive, especially me, but yeah they're the only 2 black women i've heard of so far who have helped with Hurricane Harvey victims.

wow a group of youngsters on the internet who flood pages with bees has you intimidated?  I never have words with her fans because i kinda like beyonce but they certainly dont scare me, janet has done everything she's done and some. 

• Upvote 3

wow a group of youngsters on the internet who flood pages with bees has you intimidated?  I never have words with her fans because i kinda like beyonce but they certainly dont scare me, janet has done everything she's done and some. 

you don't understand, they will come for our wigs...war with the hive no one wins....the slayage :cry:

you don't understand, they will come for our wigs...war with the hive no one wins....the slayage :cry:

Well i'm in a few groups on facebook and Bey along with the hive have been dragged many times and i've been apart of the dragging process. I know how to handle them lol

Thatgrapejuice and the shade room are running with this domestic abuse stuff smh

Free promo.  People feel bad for her.  I consider it domestic abuse because he was controlling so it really isn't a lie.  

Apparently too Tish & her family's affected by the flood, she was having a conversation with TIna in the comments of her page, she's staying with her mother in Houston while she takes a class there but she still lives in LA, but was in the flood herself. I'm glad she and her family's OK, not only is she my favorite of Janet's dancers, but I'm the proudest of her post-Janet career

Wish looks amazing.  I hope that Janet can reconnect with all the original kids.  I dont think she took any pics with them during the unbreakable tour