OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

I'm going to make a prediction. JUST A PREDICTION - this is bigger than just VR 20 year anniversary. Of course, IMO it is her masterpiece and best work & of course it's pop culture history...but as much emphasis as she's putting around this "return to home/LA" feels like something is coming. She's gearing up for a much wider release. A more public push of something. Yes the tour will continue, but her throwing a party...calling almost ALL the old dancers...teaming up with Spotify to remind you of her new & old music under the guise of a VR anniversary - then a mysterious picture of her doing something that Gil & Preston want to stay private...starting to do IG lives...engaging fans on social media...everything we've asked - not to mention the entire show being COMPLETELY fan friendly (all our desired tracks) something is coming - maybe the new music. But Janet IS creating buzz around her name, legacy, and brand. Where else to launch than in LA?

• Upvote 7

The tour is such a great idea. That's why I never cared about oooh she should do promotion, she has to sell tickets. We live in a DIGITAL/SOCIAL MEDIA WORLD NOW! She is JANET JACKSON! The tour is clearly doing just fine. yeah so what some cities are slow. But most are just fine as I thought and people are saying nothing but great things about this tour and Janet herself. 

She is coming with something, sooner than later. I'm here for it all.

• Upvote 2

watch that facebook link. It shows 35 minutes of footage. I love how the crowd went wild when Tina came out. I also loved when Janet said "You guys gotta help me out with this i'm 51 and I got a baby" and then she put her hand in the air and gave attitude to the crowd :lol: 

• Upvote 2