OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

This was so huge. I watched that 35 min video of her introducing all the OGs and telling the stories how they met, hung out, spent the night at each others house, them living with her and so on. I really hope there is a DOCU series coming that is capturing all of that. That has to be on some type of film for the public. lol

• Upvote 2

.....I have chills....I just experienxed Janet, Tina, Tish, Tyce, Terry, Jillian, Omat & Nikki all on stage together. Of those names tho.... Tish & Tina....I never woulda thought, those are my faves, and everyone on thag stage was on fucking POINT

A few other note worthy things

. The dance breaks all felt newer

. She performed Scream (including the pre-chours "you try to cope with every lie etc." Which was the 1st time she did that part live)

*theres more but I mean  was shanatched bald so you gotta forgive me, and im at the afterparty gettin drunk

• Upvote 9

It was AMAZING!

She cried during What About. I LIVED for her performing GTIG. 

And there was nothing but love in the air even with people I didn’t know. When the Again instrumental came on everybody in the front was singing and some broke out into tears. It was beautiful. 

I will say though that logistically, it was a HOT mess trying to get in. I made it in time but the lines were unorganized and i walked half a mile away to get into a shorter line. I made it just in time for her to start, but it took a lot of people a lot of time to get in. I don’t put that on Janet but on the venue. It’s been eight years since I’ve been to the Hollywood Bowl and they need to figure it out because it’s was like that when I saw Maxwell. 

Janet was just PHENOMENAL. She is everything. #lifereceived

• Upvote 13

......me & Tish almost made each other cry...I met my girl and I got to tell her everything I always wanted to tell her in person...in our 3 mins we kept grabbing each other, shes so fuckin sweet & beautiful, AND just ad funny as she always was. I cant even with this night

• Upvote 3

......me & Tish almost made each other cry...I met my girl and I got to tell her everything I always wanted to tell her in person...in our 3 mins we kept grabbing each other, shes so fuckin sweet & beautiful, AND just ad funny as she always was. I cant even with this night

Where were you sitting? I’m getting worse every year about connecting with the JanFam when she’s on tour. It’s a shame we were in the same venue and didn’t meet. 

• Upvote 1

Anybody find a good video of Scream?? I only saw it on periscope but it was dope.. she did the refrain part before the main chorus (“...you try to cope with every lie...”) and she’s never done that before.. plus, she either re-recorded those scream vocals (again) or she was singing it live cuz those were brand new!

btw the addition of Scream is officially the first setlist change of the tour so far!

I'm hearing.. Tank, Maxwell and Beyonce was there

<_<

Anybody find a good video of Scream?? I only saw it on periscope but it was dope.. she did the refrain part before the main chorus (“...you try to cope with every lie...”) and she’s never done that before.. plus, she either re-recorded those scream vocals (again) or she was singing it live cuz those were brand new!

btw the addition of Scream is officially the first setlist change of the tour so far!

No but you can go to the free-xone section and say thanks to all those who wished you a happy birthday:mellow:

• Upvote 1

Changing Tatum & Babyface were there to support their babymamas on stage. Rosario Dawson was there  (she short as hell),  the professor from thebParkers was, Ja'Net Dubois was there AND at the afterparty (I met her, but it was dark in that club, didn't recognize her), Changing came to the after party too.