OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

lol....Janet tours ALWAYS get great reviews....so thats not very shocking...and pretty much a given seeing how its Janet performing...

No they don't. And in fact, the reviews from her peak touring years are actually the most critical. She got the most hate during the janet. and All For You tours. Mostly because the professional reviewers were typically straight, white men, but I'm just saying...

• Upvote 2

No they don't. And in fact, the reviews from her peak touring years are actually the most critical. She got the most hate during the janet. and All For You tours. Mostly because the professional reviewers were typically straight, white men, but I'm just saying...

I thought the reviews I read about the earlier tours were great! hell at one point ET pointed out to Janet she was getting better reviews during AFY than Madonna was getting, and when asked how does that make you feel Janet's reply was "that's good for me ...*insert laugh* "

I thought the reviews I read about the earlier tours were great! hell at one point ET pointed out to Janet she was getting better reviews during AFY than Madonna was getting, and when asked how does that make you feel Janet's reply was "that's good for me ...*insert laugh* "

I read her tour wiki and even they compared the two despite the 20 year age difference. They also commented on Janet’s vocals and how she copied and pasted her past tours  

To be fair, Madonna didn’t perform her earlier hits on her 2001-2002 tour which is was brought up in a comparison  I’m glad the comparisons stopped amongst the critics.

I’m over The Great Depressed trying to shoot down Janet’s success as “mediocre” bc theyre unhappy with their lives and are bitter af

No fan here has said Janet’s attendance is high or that she’s the top touring act of all time... she’s not but what she’s doing is what she loves... and she’s slaying the stage. Something many new artists and artists from her generation, the surviving ones, aren’t doing :coffee:

Bottom line, LiveNation would sign Janet up again when she’s willing to tour again after this tour (watch an idiot say that this is her last tour)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I read her tour wiki and even they compared the two despite the 20 year age difference. They also commented on Janet’s vocals and how she copied and pasted her past tours  

To be fair, Madonna didn’t perform her earlier hits on her 2001-2002 tour which is was brought up in a comparison  I’m glad the comparisons stopped amongst the critics.

I’m over The Great Depressed trying to shoot down Janet’s success as “mediocre” bc theyre unhappy with their lives and are bitter af

No fan here has said Janet’s attendance is high or that she’s the top touring act of all time... she’s not but what she’s doing is what she loves... and she’s slaying the stage. Something many new artists and artists from her generation, the surviving ones, aren’t doing :coffee:

Bottom line, LiveNation would sign Janet up again when she’s willing to tour again after this tour (watch an idiot say that this is her last tour)

:lmao: as they always claim something is janet's "last" like they live inside her head 

• Upvote 3

Janet is and has remained at a caliber that allows her to tour within certain regions sell out without any supporting acts, she has a huge catalog that she owns and can pick whatever, that was made very clear during the current tour. Although underrated she remains an Icon of Hollywood legend status ....and I checks for her as much as I can, If you know anything about me, you know " Johnie loves Janet Jackson" :wub:

• Upvote 1

And what exactly are the big dramatic fonts accomplishing?

I'm highlighting what's important! Reviews are more important than generating revenue.

Nothing. Austin must be bored and since he doesn’t have a life, a man, or a purpose, he comes here to stir the pot. Pathetic 

Says the person who was able to make a post at 1 am on a Saturday night. :lmao:

We've all seen your personality throughout the years. You're a very ugly person, inside and out. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Revenue does NOT matter to fans. We don’t see any part of that so there is literally zero reason to care how much MORE money Janet has 

Oh. So you now notice I post whenever I want. :lmao: It’s all thanks to this cool piece of technology.. it’s call an iPhone. 

This iPhone has the capabilities to post at 1am or 4am or 1pm or 4pm.. no matter what day!!! Welcome to the future!!!!!

i guess I have to wait for you to go to the public library tomorrow to reply to this post 

Your opinion of me doesn’t matter. Why would it? Yew U? At least I don’t spend my spare time trolling fan forums. SAD. PATHETIC. 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Downvote 1

Revenue does NOT matter to fans. We don’t see any part of that so there is literally zero reason to care how much MORE money Janet has 

Can we please just focus on this and let this sink in a little bit?

If Janet sell out a show, she and company get the checks. Not us.

If Janet doesn't sell out and still does a show, she and company still get the checks. Not us.

All we get are bragging rights or something to defend, which means nothing to me to be very honest. 

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 4

Can we please just focus on this and let this sink in a little bit?

If Janet sell out a show, she and company get the checks. Not us.

If Janet doesn't sell out and still does a show, she and company still get the checks. Not us.

All we get are bragging rights or something to defend, which means nothing to me to be very honest. 

It matters to a few. It’s all they have in their sad lives... To battle up against other pathetic people on social media on stats as if this is some fantasy football league. SAD

We all know Austin only cares about sales and views. If they don’t match up to his unrealistic expectations than he just goes on the attack. SAD

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 2

It matters to a few. It’s all they have in their sad lives... To battle up against other pathetic people on social media on stats as if this is some fantasy football league. SAD

We all know Austin only cares about sales and views. If they don’t match up to his unrealistic expectations than he just goes on the attack. SAD

I do not consider myself a stan for anyone. I dislike the term. I won't defend people I don't know against people I don't know. Just don't have the energy for. Life is too short.

I love you Norm and I love Austin too. I'm the Mother Theresa and Gandhi of this here JanFam and I don't like you two name calling and fighting. It's not cute or a good look on either of you. Both of you are too smart. You're both better than this.

• Upvote 1

...Required voice identification..

Kieko its me

...Confirmed! Hello Voodoo. Loading all comment and complaints...what can I do for you...

Find me a fuck to give

...Confirmed. Unable to find a fuck...

Thank you. I feel better now. It's time this discussion moved on to bigger and better things.

...I can tell that you still care...

No. I dont know. I think her tour is incredible and so does the general public...confused as to why her failures are being brought up for the sake of being right but it is what it is. I mean Janet is always capable of So Much Betta, but I digress.

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 8

...Required voice identification..

Kieko its me

...Confirmed! Hello Voodoo. Loading all comment and complaints...what can I do for you...

Find me a fuck to give

...Confirmed. Unable to find a fuck...

Thank you. I feel better now. It's time this discussion moved on to bigger and better things.

...I can tell that you still care...

No. I dont know. I think her tour is incredible and so does the general public...confused as to why her failures are being brought up for the sake of being right but it is what it is. I mean Janet is always capable of So Much Betta, but I digress.

:rolleyes:

Some fans are defector trolls. It isn't like there is absolutely nothing to talk about when it come to Janet, but they only come out of the woodwork when there is something negative or if they want to go on a pissing match with more supportive fans. 

They can be honest and say they don't really care about Janet anymore, but they just hang around to make us look stupid for continuing to follow and support her. That's why they hold on to those bad dates for dear life.

• Upvote 5

What about Austin’s gross then? Was that a random city as well? Or the other major cities like Las Vegas she couldn’t even sell out?:unsure:

Another random city

Las Vegas just had a mass shooting. I’m sure tourism is down. No promo either :coffee: c’mon people. This isn’t hard or a big deal. Move on 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Some fans are defector trolls. It isn't like there is absolutely nothing to talk about when it come to Janet, but they only come out of the woodwork when there is something negative or if they want to go on a pissing match with more supportive fans. 

They can be honest and say they don't really care about Janet anymore, but they just hang around to make us look stupid for continuing to follow and support her. That's why they hold on to those bad dates for dear life.

Right! Instead of celebrating the SELL OUT shows they wanna zoom in on the bad ones. 

IS THIS REALLY WHAT "FANS" ARE DOING IN 2017 THESE DAYZ?:blink: Janet don't need non janet fan haters.. cus her "fans" are doing enough of it. 

• Upvote 2

Another random city

Las Vegas just had a mass shooting. I’m sure tourism is down. No promo either :coffee: c’mon people. This isn’t hard or a big deal. Move on 

Austin is the fourth biggest city in Texas and the capital of Texas. How is it random? And Vegas wasn’t gonna be a sellout even before the mass shooting. Vegas is the entertainment capital of the world. That show should’ve sold out as soon as tickets were put on sale. It’s not even a big arena she played. Not being able to sell 8,000 tickets in Vegas after tickets were on sale for 5 months is terrible and embarrassing for an artist of her stature.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2