OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

New music is always a good idea. But if for some reason there isn't, they'll have to be strategic with venues and routing. If there's no new music, I think festivals in Europe is the way to go. There are places like Australia where I believe she'll do well without new music. 

That's too long! I thought maybe you went to UWT. 

I was rubbishing the idea before but its actually an interesting concept whether there's no music or not. Id be bummed about not getting a 2hr slot though

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 1

I was rubbishing the idea before but its actually an interesting concept whether there's no music or not. Id be bummed about not getting a 2hr slot though

It's been a while since she's properly toured Europe though. For the festivals, a 2 hour slot is a reach. At least one hour is good enough, cut out the medleys and it'll be a good setlist.

Cities like London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Barcelona, Zurich, Vienna, and Copenhagen can be theaters with the full show, while she can do festivals in UK, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal (Rock in Rio Lisboa), and other countries. Summer time has a TON of huge festivals.

It's been a while since she's properly toured Europe though. For the festivals, a 2 hour slot is a reach. At least one hour is good enough, cut out the medleys and it'll be a good setlist.

Cities like London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Barcelona, Zurich, Vienna, and Copenhagen can be theaters with the full show, while she can do festivals in UK, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal (Rock in Rio Lisboa), and other countries. Summer time has a TON of huge festivals.

its funny cuz I was thinking a lot of the non singles shes performing would probably go over most peoples head if performed here. but it would be all about the timing if relying on festivals and what type of festival she would fit into.

No shade but Janet be making these female celebs look so basic next to her...smh.. #BeingPlainJane

Always:lmao: Every single time I think a certain woman is beautiful, then they are photoed standing next to Janet? Its like... Uh, no ma'am, you're nothing 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

I know Naomi's ass better not be sitting her rich ass in some halfway nosebleed seats to see Janet. Anyway I'm hearing the Brooklyn Barclay's Center was sold out. Capacity 18,000.

Joe some ppl enjoy different areas of seating and they have their reasonings. The floor is overrated. Alot of times celebs be sitting up in those fancy suites that be in arenas.. it look like that's up where she is possibly. 

• Upvote 1