OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

I don't think so much emphasis has been put on her body before lmao

I'm so excited for this new era 

I really hope this leg is a success so she can reschedule the Europe dates 

i don't feel comfortable about the emphasis on her weight, we all know her struggles with weight and body issues. And as someone who understands those issues of body image I don't like how it is implied that she HAS to lose the weight before the tour starts. I just don't want her to get into that rigorous diet and exercise regimen that she had during the AFY era and have her get run down and sick.

• Upvote 2

i don't feel comfortable about the emphasis on her weight, we all know her struggles with weight and body issues. And as someone who understands those issues of body image I don't like how it is implied that she HAS to lose the weight before the tour starts. I just don't want her to get into that rigorous diet and exercise regimen that she had during the AFY era and have her get run down and sick.

I know but it seems as though the emphasis is coming from HER and her own camp rather than the media being shallow and sexist.

ETonline seem to have a close relationship with her and all their reports on her are accurate and the break it first 

I know but it seems as though the emphasis is coming from HER and her own camp rather than the media being shallow and sexist.

ETonline seem to have a close relationship with her and all their reports on her are accurate and the break it first 

they did this before during the 20 yo era.  I hope there aren't a lot of stories about it like then but people are fascinated by weight loss. I just hope every interview is not about weight. 

• Upvote 2

they did this before during the 20 yo era.  I hope there aren't a lot of stories about it like then but people are fascinated by weight loss. I just hope every interview is not about weight. 

that's if she even gives many

• Upvote 1

Totally agree. Since 2006 a lot of her interviews are heavily focus on her struggles with weight. I find it so boring. Now that there's a book about I hope they ask her about something different, like the music!

One of my favourite interviews is the one she did for Wonderland magazine in 2010. That was a really fun. I love how she admits she enjoyed the Twilight movies even after the interviewer made fun of them.

• Upvote 2

Totally agree. Since 2006 a lot of her interviews are heavily focus on her struggles with weight. I find it so boring. Now that there's a book about I hope they ask her about something different, like the music!

One of my favourite interviews is the one she did for Wonderland magazine in 2010. That was a really fun. I love how she admits she enjoyed the Twilight movies even after the interviewer made fun of them.

First off, Janet controls the interview questions. If she does do interviews they will focus on her separation and baby and the tour 

• Downvote 1

First off, Janet controls the interview questions. If she does do interviews they will focus on her separation and baby and the tour 

not quite true, Janet's people usually tell the interviewer beforehand which questions/topics to avoid. It doesn't however mean they will listen.

I think this is part of her "comeback" plan...she already knows how she wants to roll it out....

New Mom, Recently divorced, Banging body at 50, on tour...That is some great press to get people talking.  Perfect publicity for the tour

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 3

the preorder may be over. It was 10a-10p

It's still 9:38pm here and even on the site it says presale going on right now which is annoying being they won't let me get my tickets. Now I know I won't get the seats I want. I work at 8:30am tomorrow and that's when tickets go on sale to the general public smh