• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

1,654 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It's still 9:38pm here and even on the site it says presale going on right now which is annoying being they won't let me get my tickets. Now I know I won't get the seats I want. I work at 8:30am tomorrow and that's when tickets go on sale to the general public smh

EST

Posted · Report post

Got Mine ^_^ :excited: 

Posted · Report post

Is it more worth it to just do standard admission. I just test runned Atlanta and the VIP packages were giving me like row v for $500 and I cannot sit in row v for half a stack.

Posted · Report post

You won't get floor seats that close to the stage for less

$125 for the back of the floor

Posted · Report post

You won't get floor seats that close to the stage for less

$125 for the back of the floor

I'd pay $500 if I was maybe in the first 5 rows or so but V is like what row 24 or 25? Tuh. I don't do anything but first several rows floor seats because last Janet concert I was in like row 8 but this big 6'8 guy was in front of me the whole time so I had to really move to try and see. Seems like I'm better trying to gun for that side stage.

Posted · Report post

I'd pay $500 if I was maybe in the first 5 rows or so but V is like what row 24 or 25? Tuh. I don't do anything but first several rows floor seats because last Janet concert I was in like row 8 but this big 6'8 guy was in front of me the whole time so I had to really move to try and see. Seems like I'm better trying to gun for that side stage.

I couldn't do the floor... I'm 5'9".. and I'd be pissed if I had someone taller in front of me

Posted · Report post

I got this message at 10 am and it was still coming up an hour later.  

smdh they need to get it together

I'm not getting any seats in the venue either. This shit has me highly upset. Since 10 am they were only showing upper level seating and now there's an error with the search. There has to be a better way.

yeah I was pissed too and now I have to wait til i'm off work to get more. It's 7:58am now and I have to be to work at 8:30am. I don't want no damn seats far from the stage 

Posted · Report post

yeah I was pissed too and now I have to wait til i'm off work to get more. It's 7:58am now and I have to be to work at 8:30am. I don't want no damn seats far from the stage 

Sales for seats went public at 10am... I assume EST but it doesn't say. You should be able to grab them now

Posted · Report post

I'm so fucking mad because every time I go to pay for my ticket they're saying something is wrong with the server. I'm already paying higher than I should be. I'm so mad I missed preorder. When I checked it was over. All these ppl who don't intend to go to the show selling seats for 350+ it's ridiculous. This is the worst ticket buying experience with Janet I've ever had. 

Posted · Report post

Plan better :coffee: 

Posted · Report post

Im at work trying to get tickets to LA, Vegas, Concord...what a fucking mess this has been,  Been using the apps because live nation and ticketmaster sites are blocked at work. Anyways ill see what i can get tonight when i get home.  But yeah shit is not really working in my favor and i ususally am able to get decent tickets

Posted · Report post

Try using your phone's browser 

Posted · Report post

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup and text

Image result for The  Mask jaw drop gif

Posted · Report post

Im at work trying to get tickets to LA, Vegas, Concord...what a fucking mess this has been,  Been using the apps because live nation and ticketmaster sites are blocked at work. Anyways ill see what i can get tonight when i get home.  But yeah shit is not really working in my favor and i ususally am able to get decent tickets

I had the same issue. I had to buy a resale ticket & I'm not overly excited about the seat. I've always been what feels like closer than this. I'm still on the floor but like 20 rows back smh. I usually make out great but it took me 3 hrs of trying 

Posted · Report post

Just got my floor seats for HOUSTON!!!  OMG so excited.  

Curious... do you think I'd be okay to wait until next month to do the Hospitality Upgrade??  Gotta watch my budget.  

Also planning to purchase tix for Austin, since Houston is Saturday and Austin is on Sunday night.  Lafayette would be tough if I have to work that Friday, but I might have to spring for it since it'll be the first show.  

Seriously y'all, this is like a dream come true.  Praying that sales go well and that she announces some European dates.  

Posted · Report post

alright got tix for concord and hollywood bowl...ill wait closer to showtime for a possible 3rd show.  Got kinda crappy seats for hollywood but pretty awesome seats for concord.  

Posted · Report post

I'm so fucking mad because every time I go to pay for my ticket they're saying something is wrong with the server. I'm already paying higher than I should be. I'm so mad I missed preorder. When I checked it was over. All these ppl who don't intend to go to the show selling seats for 350+ it's ridiculous. This is the worst ticket buying experience with Janet I've ever had. 

omfg the same shit is happening to me right now. Fuckin' pissin' me off!!!:angry::angry::angry:

Posted · Report post

Is it more worth it to just do standard admission. I just test runned Atlanta and the VIP packages were giving me like row v for $500 and I cannot sit in row v for half a stack.

Yes I saw the same shit. Some of the packages had me sitting in like stadium seats in the bleachers while the standard tickets would have me on the floor closer to the stage

Posted · Report post

Got 5th row seats for Hollywood. I'm excited!

Posted · Report post

Got 5th row seats for Hollywood. I'm excited!

hey! Did you use resale or were you able to get it out of the que?

Posted · Report post

hey! Did you use resale or were you able to get it out of the que?

I got it out of the queue.

Posted · Report post

Try using your phone's browser 

LOL my friend and Janet-Xone aka Janet.club member Dave B. texted me and told me that and wa-lah! It worked. IDK how the hell it works on a phone but not on a computer. 

Janet Jackson: State of the World Tour

Save Mart Center, Fresno, CA

SunSep 24, 2017 08:00 PM
Resale Ticket
Section FLR 2   Row K   Seat 9
US $350.14x1
Price Details
US $350.14

Janet Jackson: State of the World Tour

Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, CA

TueOct 3, 2017 08:00 PM
Standard Ticket
Section FLR 4   Row N   Seat 10
US $147.38x1
Price Details
US $147.38

Posted (edited) · Report post

How are you guys getting out of the queue? Just keep searching and searching. Lord I have no patience. I want really good seats in Vegas. I was considering Reno as well cuz I was able to get ga admission in the pit

Edited by msboz