OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

Anyone going to the Fresno show?  It;s only a 2.5 drive from me and it lands on a sunday funday.  Def thinking about adding that date to my SOTW tour stops 

IDK if you know David from Janet.club but i'm meeting him there. His name there might be dirty dave or something like that but anyway he's going

IDK if you know David from Janet.club but i'm meeting him there. His name there might be dirty dave or something like that but anyway he's going

hmmmm I don't think I know him.   I never go on Janet club anymore. You guys have a extra ticket at all?

She should be posting these pictures.  Her social media team is annoying if they even exist 

You always bitching bout somethin. Ugh

Having a social media presence don’t mean shit. She’s 51 and not an attention seeker like her peers. 

Thats what I love about Janet. She’ll post something when she has SOMETHING to say

• Upvote 1

So y'all think she might be at the VMAs :unsure:...I know it's a long shot but Katy could have personally asked her backstage at Missy's concert or that's what I imagined in my head...I know Janet is a big champion of Pink, so she could present her with the vanguard award...maybe?...:huh:

Okay so I'm delusional :rolleyes:

So apparently netflix is about to unleash these music doc series...Lady Gagas will debut next month....we have heard Janet has one in the works.  Also, Madonna is now in talks for one as well.  I think Netflix is onto something that might be very good in these times where the divas we love don't get much radio or music video channel suppport due to many varioes reasons...mostly being older and female...but you think netflix can ignite some of these legends and their work back up to the new generation?  Guess we shall see...Its all about timing

• Upvote 4

So apparently netflix is about to unleash these music doc series...Lady Gagas will debut next month....we have heard Janet has one in the works.  Also, Madonna is now in talks for one as well.  I think Netflix is onto something that might be very good in these times where the divas we love don't get much radio or music video channel suppport due to many varioes reasons...mostly being older and female...but you think netflix can ignite some of these legends and their work back up to the new generation?  Guess we shall see...Its all about timing

its a maybe, it depends on the content and what these ladies are putting out there, if it's behind the scenes kinda stuff that will only attract so many viewers. I do want to note, that JT put his 20/20 tour on there, I made a thread about it, and no one replied besides he did take well over a year after the tour ended to put it online so :filenails:

So y'all think she might be at the VMAs :unsure:...I know it's a long shot but Katy could have personally asked her backstage at Missy's concert or that's what I imagined in my head...I know Janet is a big champion of Pink, so she could present her with the vanguard award...maybe?...:huh:

no chance

• Upvote 1

I wish. It'd be the only reason for me to watch live instead of DVR. GOT for the win! Lol.