OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

How can yall tell fans not to speculate when Janet is the one who created the speculation? Trust she knew what would happen by performing 'what about' for the first time in 20 years  while going through a divorce. The visuals, her saying 'dont let anyone control you' and crying while saying 'this is me'  do yall really think she didnt know what would happen?

I don't read into it as much now. She has done the crying thing at each show so I think it's just acting now.  She should probably stop 

• Downvote 1

I don't read into it as much now. She has done the crying thing at each show so I think it's just acting now.  She should probably stop 

lol I don't know if she'll be able to keep it up for 50 something more shows but even if she does i'm sure she's doing it for the people who haven't seen it yet

It's part of the show just like her previous concerts where she cried when being overwhelmed by her audience. That's why I wouldn't read to much into it. 

And you besta believe Janet can keep this going...ever since Lil Penny was burned by that iron, Janet could cry on cue. That's why the producer of Good Times gave her the job.

• Upvote 3

You used a song lyric and said she was talking to us when she wasn't. Boy please just like when she said she wasn't married before. She also said she would perform the "No Sleeep" AFSheen mix in Japan and she never did lol. When Janet tweeted that do you actually think she was talking about every single little thing she does? Um no  smh

What song lyric did I use? 

she lies to ensure her privacy. The tour isn't over, she might perform the remix in Japan. 

• Upvote 1

if its part of the performance why would she stop? she's doing it for a purpose, the whole 'what about' is a performance piece. 

• Upvote 1

what person knowingly irritates another person, but yet calls themselves a fan? 

Spreading rumors is a form of bullying 

According to that trifling logic of yours, I guess we all have been a "bully" at some point in our fandom...

...and these "rumors" you speak have been confirmed as fact.. go irritate someone else now

• Upvote 1

What song lyric did I use? 

she lies to ensure her privacy. The tour isn't over, she might perform the remix in Japan. 

She already performed in Japan after she said she'd do the remix but hopefully she'll do it if she goes there again.

it makes it a part of reality that's not going away anytime soon...

Get. Used. To. It. 

Thank you!!! Like do they not live on this planet? lol

Sadly she was abused.. verbally at least, according to Randy & Gil's now confirming via Twitter.. it was pretty obvious the inclusion of What About & her breaking down, crying "This is me" wasn't random.

BOOM! I along with many other fans have said he was trying to control her. Yeah so much for fans speculating huh? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know something like that was going on. 

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

@JoeJoe I remember you kept saying that he was trying to control her and that he didn't want her touring....You were right. However I do feel that she wanted this baby. She probably felt like it was her last chance...so she took it. 

Thank you for acknowledging me saying that. Some people just didn't wanna believe it but this is the real world. Oh trust me Janet is experiencing a love she never has before and her son will never stop loving her.

• Upvote 3

She probably would have performed it the same way she has been the last few tours so I'm glad she left it out. Especially if it meant other songs got a chance to be performed.  If it got a routine again like on the RN and Janet tours then that would be a different story. Sad to say that because I love the song and seeing her perform it too