OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

oh I agree, I dont care, I know me, just like you said, Ima do me....I did what I felt comfortable with, now if someone is recording nonstop thats on them they missing a great show and maybe being disrespectful to the artist

But the thing is I don't think artists are uncomfortable with it. If anything, they seem to be completely use to it and already know that's where we are at with the tour experience now. Like I said if they were really bothered..they would ban it..but i don't think it bothers them. Think back to when Beyonce fell down the stairs at her show, she joked with the audience about not posting it online cus she knew they had recorded it..but it was no big deal to her

But the thing is I don't think artists are uncomfortable with it. If anything, they seem to be completely use to it and already know that's where we are at with the tour experience now. Like I said if they were really bothered..they would ban it..but i don't think it bothers them. Think back to when Beyonce fell down the stairs at her show, she joked with the audience about not posting it online cus she knew they had recorded it..but it was no big deal to her

Beyonce is actually a class act she shrugs off a lot, a fan grabbed her and she told security hey, he just got a lil excited, any one else that person woulda been out :lol:

• Upvote 1

Janet literally looked at people in the 3 front rows with their phones out recording and taking pics dead in their faces and she didn't seem bothered by it at all. Even moments when she would stand there and do the heart sign with her hands or stand there and smile while looking into the crowd. She didn't seem phased at all. I think she knows how the new generation works and how it is these days. She's been on stage for years so she saw how it was when people were at her shows and had no phones to how it is now. She's used to it. She even waved to a few in the front rows who had their phones out.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 2

You track record is FLAWLESS???????:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I mean I think I'm the only one in here who knew they met so :coffee:

I think Janet has so much more going on now, I'm praying for her and her baby. Making through this tour is another story....BUT I do believe its rude as fuck to sit in the front rows and record non stop. An artist like Janet feeds off the energy of the crowd, and she sees front row first and foremost. To record long clips is just trashy On Unbreakable, some security did act on those with their phones, I know one gurl was told to stop she had a selfie stick and all, they were like stop dat shit and approached her. But that is neither here nor there, if Gil is saying what he said you can believe Janet doesnt want that. I agree, I made short small clips I wanted to dance my ass off more....I think Janet appreciates dancing your ass off just saying folks :coffee:

I honestly don't think she cared much before Gil made a big stink about it. You can literally go on YouTube and see all her tours for free so this is not new and with new technology you can sit in the nosebleeds and record in HQ.  I think it's great promo even though it's illegal

They haven't even stopped in the big cities yet. He's kidding himself if he thinks he can stop people from doing this. People use the dark web to get Tidal access.  He should let the legal team handle this. 

• Downvote 1

He liked one of my tweets checking his ass a couple of weeks ago. 

He's weird. I think now, he probably only did that Janet shade moment to drum up drama for his "name". He just recently celebrated the fact that he reached 100k followers. So it looks to have been a motive behind it all. 

I agree. 

I know..I have a LED light up Janet shirt I'mma be rocking. I got to stand out from the other so called stans :whistle:

smart!!!!   I have at least two ideas I need to execute but they will both get me noticed, I cannot share those ideas here now, because If I do someone will steal them.

He liked one of my tweets checking his ass a couple of weeks ago. 

He's weird. I think now, he probably only did that Janet shade moment to drum up drama for his "name". He just recently celebrated the fact that he reached 100k followers. So it looks to have been a motive behind it all. 

That’s it :lmao: 

• Upvote 2

the same Beyonce that told a fan off during a concert that they too busy filming and should be living in the moment. Artists maybe comfortable with it...don't mean they like it or prefer to people actually watching the concert they spent months preparing for.

the same Beyonce that told a fan off during a concert that they too busy filming and should be living in the moment. Artists maybe comfortable with it...don't mean they like it or prefer to people actually watching the concert they spent months preparing for.

It's not like I said the artists are jumping for joy over ppl recording. All I said is basically they have adjusted to the new times of what a concert experience is in today's entertainment world. Recording footage of artists, and taking selfies with artists instead of autographs. 

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to point out this little tidbit about Janet's shoes. You gotta watch carefully cause she really doesn't dance much when in these heels but watch when she turns around and walks. Her shoes are red bottoms. I've never seen red bottoms before not even online lol. I just hear them talked about in songs or shows.

janet-jackson-1-2000.jpg?w=1264

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just wanted to point out this little tidbit about Janet's shoes. You gotta watch carefully cause she really doesn't dance much when in these heels but watch when she turns around and walks. Her shoes are red bottoms. I've never seen red bottoms before not even online lol. I just hear them talked about in songs or shows.

janet-jackson-1-2000.jpg?w=1264

idk how often she wears them, but I’m pretty sure she got her and all the choreographers/dancers louboutin red bottoms for the MJ Scream tribute.