State of the World Set List Creation

FreelovesJJ

There's a good potential of this but it would be really sad - there's too much potential. Even if the outline is kept there can be some switch up

The optimism is admirable, but you all do this every time she announces a tour. And every time it's the same greatest hits show as the previous one with a few tweaks here and there lol. Don't set yourselves up for disappointment just because the tour has a different name. She just isn't adventurous like some other artists when it comes to digging into your back catalog and performing deep cuts, and she never has been.

• Upvote 1

The optimism is admirable, but you all do this every time she announces a tour. And every time it's the same greatest hits show as the previous one with a few tweaks here and there lol. Don't set yourselves up for disappointment just because the tour has a different name. She just isn't adventurous like some other artists when it comes to digging into your back catalog and performing deep cuts, and she never has been.

And this is part of the problem. It's just rehashes with new routines for some songs, or additional choreography attached to the existing routine. It would be nice if she did remixes again along with better staging and production.

• Upvote 4

This is not for expectation. This is for camaraderie. Nonetheless the RWU tour was the best tour to me because she literally did what fans asked her to do. She performed other cuts and had a longer show. She listened to my suggestion on that phone line with IF and it was dope. So shit happens even if it's unusual. It's just something to do. 

I know not a single person here will agree with me (most likely), but I'd love for her to add in just one MJ cover song.. idk which song, but I think it'd be dope af (and no, "scream" don't count)..

I know not a single person here will agree with me (most likely), but I'd love for her to add in just one MJ cover song.. idk which song, but I think it'd be dope af (and no, "scream" don't count)..

? People will agree... probably the same weirdos that wishes she performs one of her worst songs ever recorded (Funky Big Band)... but you know that's not gonna happen 

Edited by KellyGame

Welp here's that welrdo, coming from Game that's a compliment. She said in an interview during promo tour for WDIGM after MJ died that she could possibly do an MJ cover. The reporter asked would you ever cover an MJ, she paused and said Yes. 

So with that being said, whether likely or not, if she did an MJ song I always wanted her to go to one of his lesser popular older songs like she did Randy. So the one I've thought about is Push Me Away & Dreamer.

• Upvote 1

? People will agree... probably the same weirdos that wishes she performs one of her worst songs ever recorded (Funky Big Band)... but you know that's not gonna happen 

norm that was actually a tamer-than-expected response from you on the topic.. have we maybe hit the bowl already today..? Lol

also, I do agree that FBB should just stay locked away in 1993 and never be seen or heard from again ?? 

Welp here's that welrdo, coming from Game that's a compliment. She said in an interview during promo tour for WDIGM after MJ died that she could possibly do an MJ cover. The reporter asked would you ever cover an MJ, she paused and said Yes. 

So with that being said, whether likely or not, if she did an MJ song I always wanted her to go to one of his lesser popular older songs like she did Randy. So the one I've thought about is Push Me Away & Dreamer.

yes I do remember her answering that question.. she said she had already given it thought before, and wouldn't be against it in the future, but had never decided which song it would be if she ended up doing so.. I'm just glad she had seemed to have given it some actual legitimate thought.. so that's cool with me!

norm that was actually a tamer-than-expected response from you on the topic.. have we maybe hit the bowl already today..? Lol

also, I do agree that FBB should just stay locked away in 1993 and never be seen or heard from again ?? 

Only I can prevent forum fires ? and no  I didn't Burn it up until 8?

:lmao: thank you

Edited by KellyGame
  • Upvote 2