I know some fans on here have been to several Janet Tours and have probably collected Merch from different eras.  One thing I found somewhat lacking on the Unbreakable tour was the amount of merch (merchandise) that fans had available to purchase.  At the show I picked up a tour book and a T-Shirt, but with Janet's long and incredibly iconic career, there's a bunch of merch opportunities left by the wayside.  

Since the tour, I've been on the hunt for a simple 1814 pin, and have had some serious trouble finding a decent one.  

But for the topic, what merchandise are you most interested to purchase if (hopefully when!!) you get to see Janet on tour next??  

Honestly at this point, at the bare minimum, all of Janet's albums should be available for purchase at every show. All 11 studio albums, both remix albums, and both hits compilations (minus Icon). There should be the tour book, t-shirts, posters, key chains, hats, and jackets. If Janet wants to change the name of the tour to the SOTW Tour, she should definitely have copies of RN1814 available for sale, along with memorabilia from that era. But why the hell would they have logical things like this??? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Who the fuck still buys CDs? 

Her albums are available on every major online mobile market for less than what she'd sell it for in an arena. 

Vinyl.., yes.. compact disc... why bother 

Who the fuck said anything about CDs?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1