ICYMI: NEW MUSIC SOON!

24play is a wish amongst fans & not specially you or that other one...but many wouldn't mind seeing something new. Feel what you will but it is what it is. 

Oh. And you have numbers to back up that claim? No you don't. 

You sound like the Trump administration... you make up alternative facts to push your agenda and anyone who says otherwise is just wrong

The problem with lying, again, is setting yourself up for disappointment. I don't make up crazy facts like "most fans want..." bc I don't have the means to poll enough Janet Jackson fans to make that claim

What's extremely illogical about your weird infatuation about this song is you want Janet to perform a five minute (most forgotten) song from 20 years ago on a 2 hour tour. She doesn't even perform #1 hits to their respective full length.. why is a song that reminds her of Rene that important?

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1

Oh. And you have numbers to back up that claim? No you don't. 

You sound like the Trump administration... you make up alternative facts to push your agenda and anyone who says otherwise is just wrong

The problem with lying, again, is setting yourself up for disappointment. I don't make up crazy facts like "most fans want..." bc I don't have the means to poll enough Janet Jackson fans to make that claim

What's extremely illogical about your weird infatuation about this song is you want Janet to perform a five minute (most forgotten) song from 20 years ago on a 2 hour tour. She doesn't even perform #1 hits to their respective full length.. why is a song that reminds her of Rene that important?

Quote me where I said how long she should perform this song? Every poll including on forums you're banned from with 24 play - it wins. Every tour season when hypothetical setlist come up it makes ppls setlist. No more than I don't have the means to poll every Janet fan you can't say they don't. 

You just want to be an antagonist. I never said everyone else was wrong - if anything you have been chasing every comment I make to engage me about being wrong. I don't follow you from thread to thread giving perspective on your opinion. So here we are again with you doing the most. Isn't there some type of policy about having your phone on the floor? 

Quote me where I said how long she should perform this song? Every poll including on forums you're banned from with 24 play - it wins. Every tour season when hypothetical setlist come up it makes ppls setlist. No more than I don't have the means to poll every Janet fan you can't say they don't. 

You just want to be an antagonist. I never said everyone else was wrong - if anything you have been chasing every comment I make to engage me about being wrong. I don't follow you from thread to thread giving perspective on your opinion. So here we are again with you doing the most. Isn't there some type of policy about having your phone on the floor? 

The song literally cannot be cut short otherwise the song is a complete waste. It's implied sweetheart. It goes without saying. The one of the top reasons I love the song is bc of the melody change... without it, it's just. Bland. The forums only represent a small portion of Janet's total fans. Not all of her fans visit forums. The polls are too small of a sample. (200 people or less). You cannot rely on a couple people's shitty made up setlist as fact. Period

I'm not at work simpleton and I don't jump on this forum when Im at work but nice try. huge failed attempt to change the subject back to me and my career. Hope Trumpcare has mercy on you :) 

BTW.. who created this thread again? Oh right.. I did.

Janet literally already said she won't perform that song. Janet's words >>>> you

Oh? Was 24Play #1 for a weeks on end? No? Stfu

AYF was from the album she was touring on... so logic fail :umm: 

I was just about to say...theres credible reasons to perform both songs on Unbreakable...not a single 1 to why she  should perfotm 24play besides "we like it/want it". And until she asks us for what songs we want that shes never performed, I am not holding my breath on it happening ever.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was just about to say...theres credible reasons to perform both songs on Unbreakable...not a single 1 to why she  should perfotm 24play besides "we like it/want it". And until she asks us for what songs we want that shes never performed, I am not holding my breath on it happening ever.

"well she performs {insert any song that chart, was a massive hit and the people including the general public knows} so why wouldn't she perform {insert any song that wasn't a hit or a single} - Them

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh? Was 24Play #1 for a weeks on end? No? Stfu

you do more shit talk backed up by your lap dog that you out of all people should know when to STFU!  :sigh: but you dont, and neither does he :coffee:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Downvote 1

you do more shit talk backed up by your lap dog that you out of all people should know when to STFU!  :sigh: but you dont, and neither does he :coffee:

So basically you're mad that you've been EASILY proven wrong (as usual) so you have to resort to going off topic to call the people who point out how wrong you are names and that changes everything for the better for you! That makes you less wrong for sure:lmao:  
But wait, is he the one who swore she retired when she didn't, that she wasn't pregnant when she was, or that she wasn't going to tour again, oh wait that was all you. Hilariously proving that your opinion is a waste and your assumptions suck, yet you still don't STFU. Anytime there's logic or reason discussed we can always count on you to say something stupid then when you're proven wrong either get all mouthy with people who disagree with how wrong you are on here or you flip flop, in a failed attempt to save face. NOBODY needs to STFU more than you, you pander to whatever side has the most opinions, not makes the most sense, you actually want to be everyone's lap dog....but nobody wants you to be their's.. :) 

Speaking as Austin's lap dog... you shouldn't speak about lap dogs :umm: 

And I told ya.. I'm a cat person. 

It's odd that he's always taking accurate observations pointed out by you (him being a lap dog) and trying to gain something by inaccurately flipping it some kind of way that makes no sense. Because agreeing with someone who is making logical sense makes them a lap dog these days :lmao:

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is he the one who swore she was retired when she wasn't, that she wasn't pregnant when she was, or that she wasn't going to tour again, oh wait that was all you.

rate observations pointed out by you (him being a lap dog) and trying to gain something by inaccurately flipping it some kind of way that makes no sense. Because agreeing with someone who is making logical sense makes them a lap dog these days :lmao:

If Austin posts that "Weekend" should be performed on tour, Bailey would defend it like his name was Kellyanne Conway

I think he was calling you a lap dog although I'm pretty sure you have and form your own opinions 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is my name Google.com? :umm: 

No but you posted like it was. You claimed that she's performing these "charting", general public, famous songs. You're claiming that to be all she's doing, or songs from the era she's in - I asked throb because beyond it being a fan favorite it doesn't fit that mold. The is she could mix up her set list because she has an extensive one. It has nothing to do with any of that other shit. 

No but you posted like it was. You claimed that she's performing these "charting", general public, famous songs. You're claiming that to be all she's doing, or songs from the era she's in - I asked throb because beyond it being a fan favorite it doesn't fit that mold. The is she could mix up her set list because she has an extensive one. It has nothing to do with any of that other shit. 

I just know how to use it effectively. Sure.. Throb doesn't "fit YOUR mold" but it fits Janet's and that's all that matters. 

Throb is actually catchy, popular amongst the general pop, keeps the crowd excited, and was released in the US. She also performed it on three tours. Can't say the same for Funky Big Band or 24play ??‍♂️ #DontGetYourHopesUp

I just know how to use it effectively. Sure.. Throb doesn't "fit YOUR mold" but it fits Janet's and that's all that matters. 

Throb is actually catchy, popular amongst the general pop, keeps the crowd excited, and was released in the US. She also performed it on three tours. Can't say the same for Funky Big Band or 24play ??‍♂️ #DontGetYourHopesUp

Oh ok. Nice flip and switch. Massive hit & general public acknowledge....charting. Also no one has their hopes up, every conversation isn't an expectation. 

Oh ok like Make Me was number 1 on the dance chart? The chart no one gives a shit about. Got you.

Still more of a hit than Twentyforeplay and performing it makes WAY more logical sense than performing that. Got that?

If you don't, It's also a song she's supported for many years and that gets to showcase the dancers. Plus she's confirmed throughout the years that it's among her & the dancers favorite songs to perform, thus why it'll come & go in her tour history like it has.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh ok. Nice flip and switch. Massive hit & general public acknowledge....charting. Also no one has their hopes up, every conversation isn't an expectation. 

Massive? No. Together Again was massive. Throb is classic Janet. 

When she releases her setlist "WHY ISNT SHE PERFORMING WHAT I WANT" you and the other broken records

So basically you're mad that you've been EASILY proven wrong (as usual) so you have to resort to going off topic to call the people who point out how wrong you are names and that changes everything for the better for you! That makes you less wrong for sure:lmao:  
But wait, is he the one who swore she retired when she didn't, that she wasn't pregnant when she was, or that she wasn't going to tour again, oh wait that was all you. Hilariously proving that your opinion is a waste and your assumptions suck, yet you still don't STFU. Anytime there's logic or reason discussed we can always count on you to say something stupid then when you're proven wrong either get all mouthy with people who disagree with how wrong you are on here or you flip flop, in a failed attempt to save face. NOBODY needs to STFU more than you, you pander to whatever side has the most opinions, not makes the most sense, you actually want to be everyone's lap dog....but nobody wants you to be their's.. :) 

It's odd that he's always taking accurate observations pointed out by you (him being a lap dog) and trying to gain something by inaccurately flipping it some kind of way that makes no sense. Because agreeing with someone who is making logical sense makes them a lap dog these days :lmao:

hold on Im not part of the crew here that instigates negativity, as for any doubts raised about Janet's career they were well founded we hadn't seen the woman in a few years! and there was no sign of a new album so spare me this "oh he doesn't know what he's talking about crap" I said what about Janet's touring credibility? And you8 folks got mad not me, and to correct your wrong assumption IM not mad, not at all what I find here, is what so many others that left the board complained about you folks are very negative, you took a lot of your own time to peck out a response to someone that didn't address you directly, that is until now :coffee:  As for lap dog, boy please you have for years literally been "team Game" you can be counted on guaranteed to follow up behind a game post plus it, I pop him a negative and you follow up behind that and plus it back up, I don't know anyone else on this board that does that, NO ONE!...but yo ass sure does think about that :filenails: and its beyond childish to tell anyone here to shut anything up because you don't have control over whose here and what they say, so why continue with that? like it's gonna happen or sumthing :lol:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Downvote 1