ICYMI: NEW MUSIC SOON!

.......you brag about going to college and that's how you think a comprehensive sentence works....sad and very telling. But from the parts that seem understandable, it's now clear you don't comprehend that California is 3hrs behind Michigan in time, so it's 3am where you are and it's midnight where I am, this isn't gonna take all of my night like it has yours. You've attempted to knock but you've failed miserably. It's almost 4am there, maybe it's best you get your rest you tired man child, got a busy day of edits and abandoned LinkedIn profiles to stalk tomorrow :coffee:

Ah there's the edits as usual. You can't accurately tell anyone to fix anything because you can't even see where I am or what I'm doing and that I'm living a higher quality and much more fulfilled life than you are, you can only kind of see where I've been, which is all you have to use against me, and you can't even do that right. If you were as smart as you think you are, you wouldnt have started with me period because you'd know you cant keep up or compute. 

?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Angela locked this topic