TLC Releases Second Single, "Haters"

Weeks after releasing their first single, Way Back, TLC decided to release their second single to their fans called "Haters". Mixed with a dated beat and lyrics, this song will pull at the strings of 90s and early 21st Century  nostalgic music lovers

Listen below: 

It's just as bad as Way Back :lmao: This is why you can't crowdfund albums 

Edited by State of the Game

it makes me think they dont understand today's music and how to make catchy stuff, its silly now

TLC understands the music today..hell, they always mix current songs in with their songs for live performances. The thing is is that I think they are trying to "stay true" to having a nostalgic throwback sound cus they think its synonymous to their name. They are literally making music for the 25+ crowd. 

TLC understands the music today..hell, they always mix current songs in with their songs for live performances. The thing is is that I think they are trying to "stay true" to having a nostalgic throwback sound cus they think its synonymous to their name. They are literally making music for the 25+ crowd. 

but its not working

TLC understands the music today..hell, they always mix current songs in with their songs for live performances. The thing is is that I think they are trying to "stay true" to having a nostalgic throwback sound cus they think its synonymous to their name. They are literally making music for the 25+ crowd

As a 25+ Member... we don't want it :umm: 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...