Janet song you want live!

Bailey

Please vote for one song you want to hear!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Janet song

• Empty
    • Enjoy
    • 24Play
    • STCML
    • State of the World

I'm meh on all these, actually.  STCML was not performed well, IMO, on the AFY tour.  Of those, State of the World is a given, and I think would be quite good.  Enjoy might not be bad.  

My personal wish would be "Tonight's the Night."  I know it's way obscure for the general public (at least her version), and would never be on a set list, but I think it would be beautiful to hear her sing it live.  It's one of my faves.  I also wish she'd do What'll I Do again.  Great vocals in that one and a fun song!

A couple are good but 24Play is my favorite of them, also personally I don't feel like State of the World is epic although I do love her vocals at the end of the song. I never would have thought it would be revisited. It's relevant lyrically & a great message lyrically but overall not a song I'd expect to be at the forefront. 

well my list is only a sample to see what people do within the choices available, a new round of voting on new songs could very well include songs you mentioned, but people have to know there's only so much of a good thing they're gonna get -_-

Of the above choices, I picked Empty because like so many of Janet's songs, it's relevance has grown exponentially with the passage of time.  I mean, that s___ was written when the internet was barely 5 years old, and she talking about online relationships!!!  

Some others I would love to hear/ see performed on the new tour... 

-Night 

-China Love

- Lonely (how epic would it be for this to transition into Empty??)

- New Agenda is a MUST!!  

- Make Me

- Trust A Try

• Upvote 3

I don't get why State of the world is a option with song's she's never performed before, and due to the title it's likely to be performed again vs. the rest of those songs are highly doubtful to be anything on a set playlist, and again STCML went a whole tour too, why not ask specifically about songs she hasn't performed at all

Edited by jarrylf

• 3 months later...