Janet songs you want live! (round 2)

Bailey

Which Janet song do you want to hear performed live?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Choose from beow

• Runaway
    • Go Deep
    • Because of Love
    • SloLove
    • When We Oooooo

I actually would love to see all of those. I will sacrifice runaway because we've seen it so much - which I just thought about how she has taken that out lol keep proving my point. 

Anyway, I chose Because of Love but I'd love Slolove & all the others too honestly. 

• Upvote 1

LOVE Runaway live , even though it's been performed on every tour since its release in 1995 until Unbreakable.  It also lends itself to great audience participation during the Yeah, yeah yeah's too! =) 

Edited by JJATL

oh gosh I think there are plenty of remixes that sound great to hear live

Go Deep Timbaland remix & TA AMA remix which she did and I really appreciated that. But beyond that I'm good. 

Runaway wasn't performed much on UCAP except maybe in Australia. I don't get why TBTILAF has stuck around so long. I like it but better songs can take it's place. Especially if she's choosing songs from a back catalog most don't know. 

Go Deep Timbaland remix & TA AMA remix which she did and I really appreciated that. But beyond that I'm good. 

Runaway wasn't performed much on UCAP except maybe in Australia. I don't get why TBTILAF has stuck around so long. I like it but better songs can take it's place. Especially if she's choosing songs from a back catalog most don't know. 

my local radio station hardly plays any Janet songs but when they do its ALWAYS TBTILAF 

SloLove Jesus SloLove!!!:wub: She was gonna perform it on tour with the Damita Jo album smh. Runaway has been performed live on all her tours since it's release so IDK why that's a choice and people are voting for it :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1