Janet Jackson Is 'Ecstatic' About Celebrating Her First Mother's Day With Son Eissa, Source Says

Amy

http://www.etonline.com/news/217194_janet_jackson_ecstatic_about_celebrating_first_mothers_day_with_son_eissa/

Janet Jackson can't wait to celebrate her first Mother's Day! 

A source close to the 50-year-old singer's family tells ET that she'll be spending Sunday with her brother, Randy Jackson, and her son, Eissa, who was born in January.

"This baby is everything to her and she is ecstatic about being a mother," the source said. "It's changed the focus of her life and showed her how even more precious human life is. Janet believes her son is truly a blessing from above." 

And once the celebrations are over, Jackson, who shares Eissa with estranged husband Wissam Al Mana, will get right back into her fitness routine. The pop star is currently gearing up for her State of the World Tour (previously titled Unbreakable), which kicks off Sept. 7 in Lafayette, Louisiana.

"Janet is juicing right now and doing the super cleanse next. She is eating a little bit, but just lean proteins and vegetables," the source explained. "This regime will put her back in fighting shape for her tour. She is also going to be working with a trainer to get back in tip-top form." 

"She'll be coming out full force and unrestricted," the source added. "Janet will begin rigorously dieting. She wants to look her best for herself and her fans."An additional source previously told ET earlier this month that Jackson is preparing for this to be "her greatest tour ever."

I guess she can't have celebrated uk Mother's Day in March. Although I would celebrate both as she is American and Eissa is British. I also heard that Randy now lives in London? Has anyone else heard this?

• Upvote 1

Janet may live in the UK now but she grew up and spent most of her life here in America. So her celebrating Mother's Day in May rather than March makes sense. 

I've been hearing that Randy actually lives with Janet. The funny thing is that the other Jackson brothers will start touring in Europe in the Summer.  While Janet will start in North America in September.  I wonder why Randy never tours with his brothers.  He seems to be closer to his little sister than his big brothers. Hell he will most likely be paid more money babysitting his little nephew than touring with his brothers.  Anyway I'm glad he is there for Janet. 

Randy is closer to Janet because he joined the band much later so while the brothers were away on tour Randy, Janet and Latoya would be left at home. I do find it odd how much slack she gives him, it's almost the same as how Katherine is with Jermaine. Although Janet has loaned money to family members she isn't a fan of the freeloading attitude some members have yet she would let Randy live with her? I don't know what role paid or unpaid he has but Eissa has a nanny so it won't be Uncle Randy changing nappies while Janet is onstage.

also I wonder now that it's the 50th anniversary of the Jacksons if Janet will actually do anything with them, I remember an interview a few years ago and she was asked if she would be doing anything with her brothers for the anniversary and she said she would like to do something.

also I wonder now that it's the 50th anniversary of the Jacksons if Janet will actually do anything with them, I remember an interview a few years ago and she was asked if she would be doing anything with her brothers for the anniversary and she said she would like to do something.

She was being nice 

• Upvote 1

So we are back to believing " sources" now?

No. News is thin in the ground right now and this article contained new information. It's up to you if you choose to believe it or not.

• Upvote 1