Janet Receives Over 100 Roses and Orchids From Wissam

feehgarcia

via Entertainment Tonight

http://janetbr.com/english/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/jnnews_wissamjanetbdday.jpg

Although they are separated, Wissam and Janet apparently share a strong bond of affection and respect, ultimately crystallized in their son Eissa. According to ET, he sent her over 100 roses and orchids as a birthday gift to the singer, who is turning 51.

“Janet and her husband are separated, but have a mutual love and admiration for each other,” says their source. “There doesn’t seem to be a reconciliation in the future, but never say never.”

• Upvote 1

Fans are already speculating that this is him trying to win her back. My thing is she's already said how that goes in 2BLoved

"Send Me 2 Dozen Roses, I think that's beautiful"= Cordial

"But a single rose is so romantic"= He wants back in

But it's a possibility

Shouldn't he send her one rose then :unsure: 

my point exactly, thats why I dont think thats the intention, I think being cordial and showing honor/respect is, not the romance.

This could be A loophole Janet didnt mention, we know how she feels about a single rose, a dozen roses, but muva said nothing about over 100 :lol:

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 3

Maybe he wants back in x 100

just for the record but if I billionaire wants to win me back they are going to have to do a bit better than 100 blooms, and considering she popped him out an heir flowers are the least he can do

"She'll be coming out full force and unrestricted," the source said. "Janet will begin rigorously dieting. She wants to look her best for herself and her fans."

Her team really keeps reiterating this.  This is what really is getting me all excited to see the show.  What do you guys think this will mean?   Sexuality? Costume changes?  The body?  all of the above and more?  Gurl, my nerve!

tumblr_on8x9jOHlr1r2pp2to1_500.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"She'll be coming out full force and unrestricted," the source said. "Janet will begin rigorously dieting. She wants to look her best for herself and her fans."

Her team really keeps reiterating this.  This is what really is getting me all excited to see the show.  What do you guys think this will mean?   Sexuality? Costume changes?  The body?  all of the above and more?  Gurl, my nerve!

tumblr_on8x9jOHlr1r2pp2to1_500.gif

it's interesting that it's coming from ET yet again

Her team really keeps reiterating this.  This is what really is getting me all excited to see the show.  What do you guys think this will mean?   Sexuality? Costume changes?  The body?  all of the above and more?  Gurl, my nerve

It's not her team. It's ET

I don't want to guess or assume. I have no expectations for Janet's body. It would be strange and hypocritical if I did

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 2