Jackson Family 50th??

So next year is another big one for the Jackson family.  

January 30th, 1968 will be the 50 year mark for the Jackson 5's debut single "Big Boy", and thus marks their 50 year history as recording artists.  The Big Boy single was released on Steeltown, so it's before their Motown days.  Their Debut Single with Motown was "I Want You Back"-- October 7th, 1969.  

I know these commemorations don't directly involve Janet, but it is her family.  Has anyone heard of any big commemorative events, or shows planned for this?  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

*heads up, tho theyre her family, Jackson family stuff that isnt directly about/involve  her still goes to FreeXone*

Eh, they acknowlege Steeltown the same way Janet acknowledges JJ & DS, so I wouldnt get my hopes up, not ruling it out but considering they really acknowlege their success years that 50th stuff will come 2019, same way 40th did in 09, they acknowlege Diana Ross presents the Jackson5 as their debut

• Upvote 2

*heads up, tho theyre her family, Jackson family stuff that isnt directly about/involve  her still goes to FreeXone*

Eh, they acknowlege Steeltown the same way Janet acknowledges JJ & DS, so I wouldnt get my hopes up, not ruling it out but considering they really acknowlege their success years that 50th stuff will come 2019, same way 40th did in 09, they acknowlege Diana Ross presents the Jackson5 as their debut

Ok, good to know.  Guess I should've assumed as much.