Wonder Woman

Dal

Anybody else hyped af for this movie??

the trailers all looked amazing!

all the pre-screening reviews have been superb as of yet...called the best DCEU movie thus far!

every single one of the clips released so far (compiled in the video below) are great! The film looks fresh, funny, packed with unreal action and a great change of pace from the previous DC movies!

I've already got tickets for my family for Thursday night at 7pm in D-BOX!

It has great reviews so far after the review embargo was lifted last night.  It is about time DC/Warner treated one of its premiere properties with the respect and dedication it needed to be successful.  Most of the reviews I read said this is the best DC Universe movie so far.  From the trailers and her brief appearance in the terrible Batman vs Superman they seemed to treat her closer to her comics persona rather than make her dark and brooding like they tend to make the men to be more like Batman.

I would be hopeful that this keeps them on a roll till Justice League, but it already looks like a step back from the trailers so far.  And even with Josh Whedon coming in it may be too late to course correct on that but whatever.  I am off this week so I am going to go see it too maybe Thursday or Friday.

• Upvote 2

It has great reviews so far after the review embargo was lifted last night.  It is about time DC/Warner treated one of its premiere properties with the respect and dedication it needed to be successful.  Most of the reviews I read said this is the best DC Universe movie so far.  From the trailers and her brief appearance in the terrible Batman vs Superman they seemed to treat her closer to her comics persona rather than make her dark and brooding like they tend to make the men to be more like Batman.

I would be hopeful that this keeps them on a roll till Justice League, but it already looks like a step back from the trailers so far.  And even with Josh Whedon coming in it may be too late to course correct on that but whatever.  I am off this week so I am going to go see it too maybe Thursday or Friday.

yea I'm excited that DC looks like they finally have a critical hit on their hands.. I would respectfully disagree with your assessment about BvS, yes it wasn't the movie it should've been, but "terrible"..? I wouldn't go that far.. at least not after viewing the extended/director's/ultimate cut.. it's a better movie than the theatrical version (better, though not different).. I wanted to LOVE BvS, but ended up only liking it.. bummer, yes, but still wouldn't classify it as "terrible".. and I'm super excited for Justice League.. the fact that they began filming JL almost a month after BvS was released in theaters gives me hope that they were able to make some much needed adjustments and corrections to hopefully make it a more audience friendly movie, and from what we've seen so far I think that seems to be the case.. By all accounts BvS could've used a lot more humor, and it appears that JL is going to have a lot more of that, and it shouldn't be hard with all the new characters like Flash and Aquaman.. I'm also hearing that's Aquaman looks like he'll be the standout member/character of JL and I can't wait to find out because I'm a big Jason Mamoa fan and know he's capable of annihilating that role!

Anyways, once I see WW on Thursday I'll come back and post my immediate thoughts..

cant wait! 

??⚔️

• Upvote 1

I'm surprised more of u guys haven't seen it yet.. back when I made a thread about BvS there were a few of you who said you were more excited for WW than anything else

I know so gay :sigh: ....Im kidding :lol:   anywho I read that over 51% of the audience that has seen WW were women, and that it has done better than predicted at the box office, it has staying power. I was going to make a late night movie solo date for myself tonight but I simply didnt feel like doing that, wish I did like I did Alien Covenant I went to see that in Imax at like 11pm for two hours that shit sucked :lol:   I hear this is really good and I will be seeing it soon

• Upvote 1

shut up Imax 3D too......set the bar WW, make them get that other movie right :lol:

I'm hoping that with the entering of Joss Whedon to finish up Justice League AND the incredible critical success WW is having that the JL movie will live up to the standards that have now been set by DC.. I REALLY liked BvS and Suicide Squad (although I wanted to LOVE them and I didn't) and I think that Man Of Steel is a masterpiece in superhero origin filmmaking... so fingers crossed JL continues to bring the heat! ??