London Bridge terror attack

Amy

I can't help getting angrier and angrier every time these arseholes do these sick things.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

Six people have been killed and at least 48 injured in a terror incident in London in which three male attackers were shot dead by police.

A white van hit pedestrians on London Bridge at about 22:00 BST on Saturday, then three men got out and stabbed people in nearby Borough Market.

Police said the three men were wearing fake bomb vests.

One of those hurt is a police officer who was stabbed after going to help. His injuries are not life-threatening.

It is the third terror attack in the UK in three months following the car and knife attack in Westminster in March, which left five people dead, and the Manchester bombing less than two weeks ago, in which 22 people were killed.

my prayers got out to all of those affected by this tragedy both directly and indirectly. My thoughts did go to Bu, I wanted to know he is safe, he is a wonderful human being, as are you too Selz, please be safe and mindful, people often see things and dont say something, in short because these attacks continue in the UK you all must be vigilant

• Upvote 1

I am glad you are okay Selz. I was sitting next to someone in the waiting room before a meeting and they started chatting to me, one of their cousins was stabbed in the attack and is still in hospital recovering.

• Upvote 1