ET : Janet down 50lbs

msboz

She is probably planning some big reveal, and I have a feeling tour outfits will 100% be different. I don't think she's going back to "sexy" but I do think she will have more form fitting things. I think this also would be some of what she would show on her doc, if that's a true rumor. And I've been the skeptical one about the break up between her & Wissam since the jump & still am. And this line that keeps popping up only make more sense FOR ME to my own personal theory -

"Janet and her husband are separated, but have a mutual love and admiration for each other," the source noted. "There doesn’t seem to be a reconciliation in the future, but never say never."

• Upvote 1

I believe this is all good marketing. I can see the headlines now. Janet : new mom, divorced, back on tour, back in top shape, new documentary. Genius. 

the thing is I highly doubt Janet is getting divorced. If she was, we would have heard about it when the papers were filed. Not just at separation & these "sources" continue to say - "never say never" about them getting back together. Janet has never really operated in a  potentially returning space. There's more to it. 

• Upvote 1

the thing is I highly doubt Janet is getting divorced. If she was, we would have heard about it when the papers were filed. Not just at separation & these "sources" continue to say - "never say never" about them getting back together. Janet has never really operated in a  potentially returning space. There's more to it. 

Janet herself said that they are in court. And if it is in the UK courts then I wouldn't be surprised if they have an injunction to stop it being reported about.

• Upvote 4

there is alot to sort out with them, they cant just say we getting divorced and file papers. most couple seperate first, there is always a chance to work things out and not get divorced. some couple do counseling. janet and wissam have a young baby so they have to work out his custody situation, shes about to tour so they have to work out the legalities dealing with the baby traveling. it took years before janet and rene's divorce was finalized and their situation was messy. janet and wissam seems to be getting along with no drama, they say they still love each other so its not impossible for them to decide to work on their marriage, 

Janet herself said that they are in court. And if it is in the UK courts then I wouldn't be surprised if they have an injunction to stop it being reported about.

I hear you - just very odd to me. If they had such an injunction why even announce it when you both are intently private? We only know because it was "leaked". Not to mention, most remember the publicity surrounding Paul McCartney's divorce and they were in London. 

there is alot to sort out with them, they cant just say we getting divorced and file papers. most couple seperate first, there is always a chance to work things out and not get divorced. some couple do counseling. janet and wissam have a young baby so they have to work out his custody situation, shes about to tour so they have to work out the legalities dealing with the baby traveling. it took years before janet and rene's divorce was finalized and their situation was messy. janet and wissam seems to be getting along with no drama, they say they still love each other so its not impossible for them to decide to work on their marriage, 

I'm betting they will work on it & it will survive. I hope someone remembers this statement for when it all plays out. 

Gurls.... they are both powerful rich celebrities with very big brands,  Reputation and privacy comes first. Not only to them, but for the sake and well being of their son.    The speculation you guys are doing is really not necessary and very much too extra.  Whatever differences they may have, we will never know and her netflix series won't show any of that at all.  If Wissam is even in this series,  it will be as a co parent, no drama will ever be filmed and he will be shown in a good light. Why would Janet wanna drag the father of her child thru the dirt,  Just cuz they didn't work out doesn't mean there is drama.  In a lot of divorces the parents actually get along better then they did when they were married.   I'm sure the legalities are already being worked out if not finalized.  

• Upvote 4

Gurls.... they are both powerful rich celebrities with very big brands,  Reputation and privacy comes first. Not only to them, but for the sake and well being of their son.    The speculation you guys are doing is really not necessary and very much too extra.  Whatever differences they may have, we will never know and her netflix series won't show any of that at all.  If Wissam is even in this series,  it will be as a co parent, no drama will ever be filmed and he will be shown in a good light. Why would Janet wanna drag the father of her child thru the dirt,  Just cuz they didn't work out doesn't mean there is drama.  In a lot of divorces the parents actually get along better then they did when they were married.   I'm sure the legalities are already being worked out if not finalized.  

That's not the point I'm making at all. I think my speculation is being taken outta pocket. What I'm saying is they will VERY MUCH so remain married and not divorced. A separation is not a divorce it also does not have to be public, it could remain private. Her telling us, & if there is a Netflix doc means she actually is going against her privacy standard for whatever reason. Remember we didn't even know Janet was married until she was divorced before. We also didn't know Janet was married to Wissam until she told it. No wedding photos or nothing - she has mastered privacy & I am of the belief we ONLY know what she wants to be known. That's all I'm saying. 

• Upvote 1