• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MJ fans are dragging Janet in this thread

12 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I am not going to even read it, I can imagine what the thread looks like. When they go low you go high, don't bother posting you will only waste your sanity trying to get through to these people. MJ fans are delusional and vicious.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I am not going to even read it, I can imagine what the thread looks like. When they go low you go high, don't bother posting you will only waste your sanity trying to get through to these people. MJ fans are delusional and vicious.

This... all this

at least she's alive, actually breeding, and touring ??‍♂️

No need to post negativity. 

Edited by State of the Game

Posted (edited) · Report post

Yea what's new? Theres many who hate his entire family (same case for Janfans, there's some who dislike everyone but her too), everyone has a opinion, and storming comments of a article more than likely will have no change in either side of opinions. It's a easy case to be made that Janet is more talented or better at things, but it's largely opinion because it all boils down to they're 2 very different artists with similariities, but bigger differences. Our minds are made up, their minds are made up, engaging would only be wasting time & energy. 

Edited by jarrylf

Posted · Report post

That site is pretty homophobic anyway, so spare your insanity....

Posted · Report post

I see this sh*t all the time.  Prince. Org and Lipstick alley come to mind. I used to go back and forth all the time.  But these last few months I do very little. Their opinions won't change and neither will mine.  So it's useless. The only Jackson family member that I side eye is Latoya.  The others I don't really care to drag... For what?  A couple of years ago I saw one MJ stan say Janet should have died instead of MJ.... Bish... I went the fu*k off.... I was so pissed!!!!! 

And don't let Janet appear on a list above MJ....they will lose their mines.  It doesn't matter that 5 other artist are before him... They only question the reason why Janet is above him. 

Over on Twitter a video was posted of Selena (not Selena Gomez)  singing "Billie Jean". Selena starts off by saying "It's a song by Janet Jackson's brother". People were really upset because Selena referred to MJ as Janet's brother.... As if Janet isn't always referred to as Michael's sister.  He can get just like she has gotten it. 

Posted · Report post

I see this sh*t all the time.  Prince. Org and Lipstick alley come to mind. I used to go back and forth all the time.  But these last few months I do very little. Their opinions won't change and neither will mine.  So it's useless. The only Jackson family member that I side eye is Latoya.  The others I don't really care to drag... For what?  A couple of years ago I saw one MJ stan say Janet should have died instead of MJ.... Bish... I went the fu*k off.... I was so pissed!!!!! 

And don't let Janet appear on a list above MJ....they will lose their mines.  It doesn't matter that 5 other artist are before him... They only question the reason why Janet is above him. 

Over on Twitter a video was posted of Selena (not Selena Gomez)  singing "Billie Jean". Selena starts off by saying "It's a song by Janet Jackson's brother". People were really upset because Selena referred to MJ as Janet's brother.... As if Janet isn't always referred to as Michael's sister.  He can get just like she has gotten it. 

Selena was a huge Janet fan and Janet was above MJ at that point.  She surpassed him after rhythm nation. He was full blown pop but with mostly white fans. Janet reached the streets and the valley.  I'm a huge MJ fan but fanbase is delusional and should have used their time and energy to keep killer Conrad away instead of spending time trashing Janet 

Posted · Report post

They don't want me in there. As much as I love Michael and no one can compare to him I will definitely drag him and his repetitive dance moves for Janet

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't even bother to reply. It's a waste of time.

Posted · Report post

Fans of any of the Jacksons are pretty nuts

Posted · Report post

The truth hurts, and it's only now that people are starting to realize it.

Since Michael's death, people have taken a greater appreciation for Janet. They're starting to listen to her music more, and are now realizing she is the better Jackson on all fronts.

Posted · Report post

The truth hurts, and it's only now that people are starting to realize it.

Since Michael's death, people have taken a greater appreciation for Janet. They're starting to listen to her music more, and are now realizing she is the better Jackson on all fronts.

let me clap for this hooka right here -_-