Jimmy and Terry Song Writers Hall of Fame....

Bailey

doesn't mean that we as Janfam cannot honor Jimmy and Terry ourselves, so on Facebook I am posting a song (non-Janet) in their honor.....let's keep that conversation going!....find something you love they did and take it to social media and post in their honor :excited:  try to post in Janet groups let's make those guys trend!!!!  B)

Edited by Bailey.

This is huge for them and I can't imagine Janet not being a part of it even if it is just a video message.

Considering Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis are the team that put her on the map and vise verses. She should definitely be there are sent something!!!! This is huge for them and they would definitely be there for her induction. She should definitely be there for them. Those guys are like family to her....hell they seem to be more supportive of her then her own family have been.

• Upvote 1

Considering Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis are the team that put her on the map and vise verses. She should definitely be there are sent something!!!! This is huge for them and they would definitely be there for her induction. She should definitely be there for them. Those guys are like family to her....hell they seem to be more supportive of her then her own family have been.

yeah she should be there in person. She is their muse as they have said. Looks like johnny is performing and maybe usher. But I may be reading into his IG post to much saying we honor you tonight

• Upvote 5

im sure they understand she's not gonna leave her baby overseas to travel to nyc, perhaps she will send a message via video. 

she could have brought him. They already inducted them and there was no video.  There were videos sent by people for other inductees.  So it looks like this era will be the same as the last as far as access to her. Not good 

• Downvote 2

we dont know the circumstances with Janet and traveling with the baby the parents are in court over, neither parent may have permission to leave the country with the child without the other parent's consent. What we do know, is Janet has a strong loving partnership with Jimmy and Terry that has lasted decades, and no matter the circumstances we all know Janet is very proud of them right now, so let's just celebrate their success and this great honor they have had bestowed upon them

• Upvote 1

we dont know the circumstances with Janet and traveling with the baby the parents are in court over, neither parent may have permission to leave the country with the child without the other parent's consent. What we do know, is Janet has a strong loving partnership with Jimmy and Terry that has lasted decades, and no matter the circumstances we all know Janet is very proud of them right now, so let's just celebrate their success and this great honor they have had bestowed upon them

True. Technically (in the U.K. at least) if neither parent has full or residential custody granted by the courts then they need the other parents permission for anything regarding the child.

• Upvote 2

she could have brought him. They already inducted them and there was no video.  There were videos sent by people for other inductees.  So it looks like this era will be the same as the last as far as access to her. Not good 

"Janet didn't go to something she wasn't invited to... this era is the same" is equivalent to "Janet hired the same two dancers, the tour is the same"

Stop overreacting and you created your own disappointment. Sad.

"Janet didn't go to something she wasn't invited to... this era is the same" is equivalent to "Janet hired the same two dancers, the tour is the same"

Stop overreacting and you created your own disappointment. Sad.

I'm talking about not be visible like the last era and that's not a reach.  A video could have been sent. We would be talking about it this morning as well as the tour which a lot of tickets are still available for. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm talking about not be visible like the last era and that's not a reach.  A video could have been sent. We would be talking about it this morning as well as the tour which a lot of tickets are still available for. 

Wahhhh

Again.. Janet doesn't have to follow your expectations or advice.

A lot of tickets are available bc the tour is in 3 months 

Suck it up buttercup... no one cares 

Edited by State of the Game

Fun Fact: Babies can travel on airplanes as early as 2 months... preferably 4-6 months

We can stop using Eissa as a clutch :coffee: 

Granted he's under the recommended age (public airports) 

it has nothing to do with his age. she would need wissam's permission to take him out of the country and considering they are in the middle of divorce it would probably need to be done legally through the courts....also eissa may not even have a passport yet.

• Upvote 1

i mean the tour is still months off and she's getting herself ready for the stage, this event wasnt about her so her not being there is not a big deal. i doubt people would be buying tickets based on her showing up to a ceremony that wasnt even televised.

• Upvote 2

it has nothing to do with his age. she would need wissam's permission to take him out of the country and considering they are in the middle of divorce it would probably need to be done legally through the courts....also eissa may not even have a passport yet.

I understand the legal portion of it... He probably has a passport since both of his parents travel heavily