The Tour rehearsals have started...

bonsaibutterfly

Those pictures are old from the beginning of the last tour, and he was just posting pics not necessarily saying it's began. A lot of the other dancers are still doing stuff & he said he's planning an a pulse date. So soon but I don't think yet. 

Have all of the dancers suggested they'd be returning?

Have all of the dancers suggested they'd be returning?

Actually none of the dancers have said anything about it - that I have seen. I know the younger ones are supposed to be there based on Gil saying he can't wait to see them. I'm guessing if they are there Janet will still have a level of it toned down & "family" friendly 

• Upvote 1

I still can't figure out what he needs an assistant for tho

I'm sure the business side of touring & planning needs more than one hand & mind. HONESTLY, I wish she/he would get better people for the creative. Gil's great people but that's not the best role for him & even the friends he hires just feels like clones of him. It's nothing better. The thing is Janet is loyal to no end. It's the Taurus in her. 

• Upvote 1

Actually none of the dancers have said anything about it - that I have seen. I know the younger ones are supposed to be there based on Gil saying he can't wait to see them. I'm guessing if they are there Janet will still have a level of it toned down & "family" friendly 

the little ones are dancing on Jlo's show and doing their own classes so he could be saying can't wait to see you for anything. Her base is adults it should be geared towards adults.  If people want family friendly they can go to the circus 

the little ones are dancing on Jlo's show and doing their own classes so he could be saying can't wait to see you for anything. Her base is adults it should be geared towards adults.  If people want family friendly they can go to the circus 

Well that was unnecessarily abrasive. Missy's base is adults she has used children in her visuals and performances for years. Many people also loved seeing how Janet "kept up" with younger dancers. I have not heard 1 complaint from concert goers about her having the children in the show. 

Not to mention, @Dal has a daughter who loves Janet & loved her show & loved seeing the kids. As well as the little girl from the Number Ones tour that she brought on stage during introductions & allowed her to dance with her. So...seems like Janet is heading more in that direction than any other. So...if you want adult content try Burlesque. 

• Upvote 3

Well that was unnecessarily abrasive. Missy's base is adults she has used children in her visuals and performances for years. 

So...if you want adult content try Burlesque. 

badddd example... Missy? She can't tour alone... let alone release an album 

That last line is everything and more 

Edited by State of the Game

badddd example... Missy? She can't tour alone... let alone release an album 

That last line is everything and more 

The touring alone has nothing to do with who in the market their content serves. Missy does not make music or content for children. She has an adult audience. Yet she uses children to drive her performance many times. This has nothing to do with touring nor her releasing an album. 

The touring alone has nothing to do with who in the market their content serves. Missy does not make music or content for children. She has an adult audience. Yet she uses children to drive her performance many times. This has nothing to do with touring nor her releasing an album. 

An adult audience that doesn't buy her music... still a shit example

An adult audience that doesn't buy her music... still a shit example

Janet's not doing great numbers. Going number one sounds nice but her numbers are not great. So this why it's a great example Missy's visuals get FAR more viewership than Janet. So basically her presentation of her content for her audience is the point. Janet's presentation is the comparison.

Youre catty. 

• Upvote 2