Are her boobs real?

Dal

I've always thought she had implants, especially after that one red gown she wore a while back showed her cleavage and you could see the roundness and overhang of them titties ?.. I always figured she got implants in the early 90's after she lost all her Control era baby fat and her boobs prolly sagged some.. 

what do you guys think..?

and btw I love em real or fake in general.. my wife has fake ones and I've done some cray shit wit em and wouldn't have it any other way

• Upvote 1

I've always thought she had implants, especially after that one red gown she wore a while back showed her cleavage and you could see the roundness and overhang of them titties ?.. I always figured she got implants in the early 90's after she lost all her Control era baby fat and her boobs prolly sagged some.. 

what do you guys think..?

and btw I love em real or fake in general.. my wife has fake ones and I've done some cray shit wit em and wouldn't have it any other way

okay first you get a plus for admitting your wife has fake boobs, -_- I dont see anything wrong with having work done if you are generally happy and not obsessed with it.

As for Janet, her boobs are real, they never were fake, we saw a lot of probably expensive bras holding them titties up and together, but if you look at her during the AFY era its pretty clear her tits are real, they weren't big and she was tone as hell when I saw her on tour. I would say of course with weight gain or loss the boobs do get bigger :lol: Janet is and always has been a tomboy at heart, fake boobs are more for the girly types, for example, Latoya...her titties clearly aint real :filenails:

Edited by Bailey.

No I don't think they're real. They increased in size after Janet era I feel like & there are pictures that kinda show the "lump" of the implant. Specifically one of her in a red dress. 

Also to me the sun bathing video is what kinda confirmed it to me that they were not real. 

I've never heard her say she got her breast done. She did say her nose on ET during 20YO era. But what was the interview where she admitted the other? 

Im wondering too, I aint never heard her talk about them titties at least not in the plural :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Yh you guys are right

It's her nose she mentioned sorry

There are pics of her tits at the amfar gala of her in that sexy white dress and one of her implants aren't sitting right

see that's when I think its just her losing weight and having skin somewhat sag, It just never crossed my mind that she has breast implants

Yea they didn't hang like real tits. Now here's my question for you @Dal can you breast feed with fake breast or did your wife get them done after?

she could still breastfeed but we think her implants may have limited the amount that she produced or something because she couldn't do it for that long because it was always less than what our kids needed.. so we'd have to supplement partially with formula from day one. She even tried really advanced pumps and she'd do it for an hour and it wouldn't be that much.. but some days were better than others and her dr said it shouldn't normally affect it, so who knows

• Upvote 1

she could still breastfeed but we think her implants may have limited the amount that she produced or something because she couldn't do it for that long because it was always less than what our kids needed.. so we'd have to supplement partially with formula from day one. She even tried really advanced pumps and she'd do it for an hour and it wouldn't be that much.. but some days were better than others and her dr said it shouldn't normally affect it, so who knows

but at least there was breastfeeding the health benefits passed onto the newborn have been documented over and over. A lot of parents I can think of never breastfed, Im curious as to how that choice is made over formula :unsure:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 2

but at least there was breastfeeding the health benefits passed onto the newborn have been documented over and over. A lot of parents I can think of never breastfed, Im curious as to how that choice is made over formula :unsure:

Yea I can understand only if it just DOES not work but when ppl just opt out knowing that those things are meant to go together it rubs me the wrong way. 

Awe that sucks but I'm happy she stuck with it! 

• Upvote 2

Yea I can understand only if it just DOES not work but when ppl just opt out knowing that those things are meant to go together it rubs me the wrong way. 

Awe that sucks but I'm happy she stuck with it! 

my family on my mom's side has a lot of kids and I have a lot of cousins that were babies when I knew them, they were all on formula no matter the mother. My mother did not breastfeed neither myself nor my brother, and his ass coulda used it <_<

I dont feel some kinda way towards its maybe because its a woman's body and Im a man, I just wonder is it tradition? Is it taught? Is it a domestic decision between sexual people?

Edited by Bailey.

I've never been able to tell, like she did them smart (if she did), the way they move and hang doesn't look fake to me, like they've always  seemed droopyish, and like most women with real ones a push up bra goes a long way and does alot and has for multiple eras. BUT the right boob job (going 1 size up) can do that, and I've seen it done and have met women who I thought didn't have the job done that did. When it comes to this topic on this women I legit don't have a side in this one.

• Upvote 1

"Sooo thin" what era did you see her? Not trying to be an ass but seriously asking. 

my first time seeing her was 2006, I only day "sooo thin" bc I expected her to be thick in person, not mannequin skinny ?

Actually, when I saw her in 2008, I thought she was a mannequin bc she was posing for a pic, then she moved and scared the shit out of me ?