Are her boobs real?

Dal

I've never been able to tell, like she did them smart (if she did), the way they move and hang doesn't look fake to me, like they've always  seemed droopyish, and like most women with real ones a push up bra goes a long way and does alot and has for multiple eras. BUT the right boob job (going 1 size up) can do that, and I've seen it done and have met women who I thought didn't have the job done that did. When it comes to this topic on this women I legit don't have a side in this one.

she wouldn't go huge bc she's a dancer, she'd probably just go up a cup size so that when she goes on her tour diet, she can still be busty. 

Also, some implants don't have to be replaced for like 10-15 years, in assuming when they are freshly done they are at the peak of perkiness, and then like everything else.... gravity takes its toll

my first time seeing her was 2006, I only day "sooo thin" bc I expected her to be thick in person, not mannequin skinny ?

Actually, when I saw her in 2008, I thought she was a mannequin bc she was posing for a pic, then she moved and scared the shit out of me ?

lol I saw her in 08 and she was VERY thick. I've never seen her thin in my life and I've never seen her during the thin years 

did you see the RWU tour? That outfit photographs horribly, and makes her look bigger than she actually is. It looked way better in person. Yeah, she has an ass, but having ass doesn't make you thick....

I didn't get a chance to see her up close for Unbreakable, but judging from how she looked at the BET Awards, and the fact that she fooled fans into thinking she was a mannequin, kinda speaks to how thin she is.

did you see the RWU tour? That outfit photographs horribly, and makes her look bigger than she actually is. It looked way better in person. Yeah, she has an ass, but having ass doesn't make you thick....

I didn't get a chance to see her up close for Unbreakable, but judging from how she looked at the BET Awards, and the fact that she fooled fans into thinking she was a mannequin, kinda speaks to how thin she is.

Yes I saw both situations you're referring to. The RWU tour she was very thick you can even see the folds in her sides and thighs. I sat very close. She had body & thick is not fat it's a beautiful fill out. 

Unbreakable tour they ONLY thought she was a mannequin because she was in the dark & they couldn't see. Not because of her size. 

Yes I saw both situations you're referring to. The RWU tour she was very thick you can even see the folds in her sides and thighs. I sat very close. She had body & thick is not fat it's a beautiful fill out. 

Unbreakable tour they ONLY thought she was a mannequin because she was in the dark & they couldn't see. Not because of her size. 

yeah I was like 2nd row and she looked thin IMO. Come to think of it, Janet has never been thick on tour, on tour she's usually at her fitness peak. I'm convinced it was just poor costume choices, her last 3 tours didn't have the most flattering outfits. She may have not been All for You thin, but a 115-120 pound woman isn't gonna be but soo "thick", she was just more toned in previous tours 

Look at her breasts during the Janet. era and then watch Scream. She's had them done, and in person it's way more obvious bc she looks sooo thin.

She looks soooo thin? When and where? Janet ain't been thin since the Discipline. I seen her live in SF on the Unbreakable tour and thin was nowhere to be found. She's been thick.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

yeah I was like 2nd row and she looked thin IMO. Come to think of it, Janet has never been thick on tour, on tour she's usually at her fitness peak. I'm convinced it was just poor costume choices, her last 3 tours didn't have the most flattering outfits. She may have not been All for You thin, but a 115-120 pound woman isn't gonna be but soo "thick", she was just more toned in previous tours 

Na we just obviously have a different perspective on what being "thick" means. Janet would be in GREAT shape but she would still have folds in her thighs around her butt & thickness to her midsection where you can see folds on her sides too. 

Janet is usually more thick than she is "thin" which is why when she gets "thin" there's press about it. Having a butt & thighs are definite qualifiers for being seen as thick. If you're saying "thick" as on the verge of fat that's a different situation. Janet was also thick in Why Did I Get Married Too. She's just a thick woman with a lot of body. 

• Upvote 1

I think she got them done in 1995. Those DOAD promo shots had her twins looking much heavier than usual.

Whoever did them did a great job. At first, they were distracting to me, but she seemed to grow into it by the time TVR released.

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 1