ICYMI: TLC Releases [hopefully] Their Final Album

I love the album 

No Introduction, Pretty Girls, Start a Fire, American Gold, Scandalous  

.....This album makes me a lil pissed.....cause they were sitting on tracks like No Introduction and Pretty Girls and they made Way Back the lead single (No introduction wouldve been better, Way back couldve followed, its the Equivalent of releasing Diggin On You before Creep, Dear Lie before No Scrubs) and Haters shouldnt have even been on the album let alone a single. Just as my instincts expected it sits with 3D & Fanmail, like I personally dont find any of their last 3 albums drastically better, Id maybe just put this one last cause of lack of Lisa but thats it. I do love that alot of people that also donated (and didnt like the singles) seem pleased or feel exactly the same like what the hell was up with them singles lol.

I didn comment on Haters cause that & Joyride been secretly out for like almost a year, and I said then it shouldnt make the album, it should be a exclusive or tease, BUT Joyride is fantastic, and I had hoped that would make the album & im so glad it did

.....This album makes me a lil pissed.....cause they were sitting on tracks like No Introduction and Pretty Girls and they made Way Back the lead single (No introduction wouldve been better, Way back couldve followed, its the Equivalent of releasing Diggin On You before Creep, Dear Lie before No Scrubs) and Haters shouldnt have even been on the album let alone a single. Just as my instincts expected it sits with 3D & Fanmail, like I personally dont find any of their last 3 albums drastically better, Id maybe just put this one last cause of lack of Lisa but thats it. I do love that alot of people that also donated (and didnt like the singles) seem pleased or feel exactly the same like what the hell was up with them singles lol.

I didn comment on Haters cause that & Joyride been secretly out for like almost a year, and I said then it shouldnt make the album, it should be a exclusive or tease, BUT Joyride is fantastic, and I had hoped that would make the album & im so glad it did

I don't understand their single choices at all. At first I didn't care for Haters and It's Sunny, but they are TLC sounding songs ??

they shouldve also also released the extended version of Way Back