Janet Jackson Father Joe Jackson was in a Car Accident

peterpanpyt

JJ-Fun-in-the-kitchen.jpg?resize=620%2C4

Yesterday while in the Car The Hawk with his assistant they were involved in an accident as another drove in front them.  Joe said I got out of it without a scratch. My assistant, however, had to be taken to the emergency because the airbag in the car broke his thumb. We are leaving and going back out to enjoy our lunch at home.  All is well. Thank God.

Joe Jackson reported that he is okay and he thanks god that everybody is okay. 

• Upvote 1

Tomorrow is never guaranteed, of course, but it could legit be any day for Joe or Katherine.. and man when the time comes for Katherine, all hell is gonna break loose and it's prolly gonna be another week of straight Jackson TMZ stories talking about who gets what and how much is going here and there and so on

• Upvote 3

Tomorrow is never guaranteed, of course, but it could legit be any day for Joe or Katherine.. and man when the time comes for Katherine, all hell is gonna break loose and it's prolly gonna be another week of straight Jackson TMZ stories talking about who gets what and how much is going here and there and so on

Sadly this is true. Both Joe and Katherine are in their 80's. And the media will definitely go into overdrive when Katherine goes(man I hate saying that) but it's true. Hopefully everything will be in order.

• Upvote 1

And if (when) things dont go in order, I need Janet to stay either booked with motherhood and her process of greif or booked with work, just be away from the drama.....cause mannnn we can hope....but we kinda have to be prepared for THE most drama when it comes to losing Katherine

• Upvote 1

And if (when) things dont go in order, I need Janet to stay either booked with motherhood and her process of greif or booked with work, just be away from the drama.....cause mannnn we can hope....but we kinda have to be prepared for THE most drama when it comes to losing Katherine

Exactly! I hated that she was involved in what people now call "grannygate". I remember growing up in 90's when the family would have drama....Janet would be out of the drama. But I understood that this is her mother and the public does not know everything that goes down in that family. 

• Upvote 1

For this reason, I'm glad they stay out of the spotlight, because the media and public have often seen their lives as fair game to debate, gossip, and report on. Privacy and respect = everything!

• Upvote 1